Soulmates (banghim)

~Collection of B.A.P oneshots/drabbles~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Sigh, this is such a common concept.

Italic - Flashback

__________________________________________________________________

The first time Yongguk sensed it was when he was sixteen--a naïve high school sophomore who never troubled himself with any other thought than music and education.

He was watching the rain slide down from the window parallel his study desk when the Deja vu attacked him; an emotion so strong that it instantly froze him.

Unfamiliar memories flashed upon his eyes so suddenly that he fell off his chair. Unfamiliar voices, unfamiliar people, unfamiliar scenes filled his head.

''It's raining," 

Yongguk murmured as he looked up from a book he was reading, seeing the large droplets tapping against the glass panes. When he did not hear a usual response, he turned his head, only to see him entering the room with two mugs in his hands.

He approached the bed silently with a smile, handing one mug to Yongguk.

Yongguk smiled back subtly, and motioned for him to sit down.

Once the male was seated comfortably beside him, Yongguk wrapped an arm around his waist and gently pulled him closer in his embrace. The other male turned his head and they shared a chaste kiss, soft yet passionate.

“I love you,” Yongguk told him, before he buried his nose in the other’s hair.

“I love you too.”

Yongguk regained his consciousness as quickly as he had lost it. He realized that he was curled up on the floor, a hand clutching at his heart. His head throbbed painfully and so did his heart. He was lost in a mist of confusion, a longing, and pain. He was left with a billion questions and unsolved mysteries—

Why was he so much older in the unidentified memories? Who was he? Was it the past, the future, or merely a dream? It couldn’t be a dream, could it? It was too real to be a dream…and deep down in his heart, Yongguk knew that these memories, these scenes were real and they existed, he just didn’t know when they were from.

That was when he was too young to think much. These ‘dreams’, as he unconsciously addressed them within his mind, came for a second time, a third time, a fourth time, and then so often that he lost count. Each time it was different slice of memory, different scenes, but there was always this person that he saw in his first ‘dream’. It was him. 

Yongguk didn’t know who he was. He didn’t know if he actually existed. All Yongguk knew was that he was beautiful, that he was always there, that…

….that Yongguk loved him.

 

 

 

 

“When will we meet again?”

Their fingers were intertwined, they were lying side by side on a messy bed. Yongguk brought the hand in his and pressed his lips against it. He spoke up after a few silent moments. “Next life, my love.”

The body next to him moved, and in an instant he was lying on Yongguk. His hair was all messed up and his skin gleaming with sweat, but to Yongguk he looked ethereal. He looked into Yongguk’s eyes with his soul-piercing, beautiful pupils. “I guess this life isn’t right for us, the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter