With You (Youngjae centric)

~Collection of B.A.P oneshots/drabbles~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Happy Lunar New Year!

I'm sorry for not updating sooner. I have been catching up with the fandom but I had (and still have) a writer's block :( (even though I don't consider myself a writer at all HAHAHAHAHA)

This one is based off B.A.P's 5th debut Anniversary and it's Youngjae centric because I didn't get to write anything for his birthday :(

"You guys are really all that I have."

The words came crashing down on Youngjae like a hail storm. He felt his heart almost exploding--was it from happiness, or warmth, or appreciation, or love? He did not know.

He saw the streaks of tears trailing down Daehyun's beautiful face.

His own lips quivered and he couldn't stop the tears from welling up in his eyes. He had the strong urge to pull Daehyun right into his arms, to kiss him, to wipe away his tears.

He could see his fans right before his eyes, people who loved him and appreciated him and cheered for him. He could feel the presence of his band mates on the very same stage, subtly comforting him and constantly giving him the push that he needed.

The lights from the back of the stage had fallen onto many of his fan's faces, and he could see their own tears--they were shedding tears for him. It amazed him.

Damn it, he thought as a soft sob escaped him.  He turned his back to the crowd and wiped away the tears. I ing love this family.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter