Rain (Jonglo)

~Collection of B.A.P oneshots/drabbles~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: This may seem a bit gloomy at first, but I promise a fluffy ending.

Inspired by 5 seconds of Summer's 'Jet Black heart.'

_________________________________________________________________

Rain. A beautiful weather to Junhong, that made him feel at peace and enjoy the pleasant nostalgia.He didn’t mind how some memories that it brought to him were sharp and made him want to cry.

Sometimes the beauty of the rain, simply nature, made him want to cry too. 

He loved the smell and the lovely melody of rain.

But this time, as the raindrops clang against the windows, he felt like ripping his heart out of his chest.

He wanted it to stop. Usually when it rained, his heart would beat at a steady, calm tempo. Right now it was speeding, making his chest hurt like he was going to die. It hurt so much, he couldn’t even cry. 

It was like he had ran for a long time, his breathing so heavy that he had to breathe through his mouth.

He clutched at his chest, scratching at the sweater with his blunt nails as if he was having a heart attack. He wanted to tear his flesh apart, break his ribcage and grab his heart. He wanted to dig it out. 

Please. Please stop.

Now his ears too. The voices were ringing in his ears. The sound of rain. The sound of loneliness. The sound of darkness. The sound of his voice.

He tried to block out the sounds, covering his ears. It didn’t work. He clawed at his hair desperately, his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter