Trips with you (daejae)

~Collection of B.A.P oneshots/drabbles~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

With both their jobs at the peak of restlessness and their weekends filled with little free time, Youngjae and Daehyun didn’t expect to find themselves on a weekend getaway—a quick trip to the country.

From the moment Daehyun returned from work with a solemn face and Youngjae realized that he couldn’t turn his neck due to long hours of staring at the computer, they decided (after an argument and reconciliation) that they had to run away from city life for a while. Even if only for two days.

It took them numerous phone calls, cancelled appointments and many apologies—yes, I’m sorry boss, I really cannot finish it on Saturday—before they found themselves in an inn on the mountains, breathing out sighs of relief and smiling wearily.

They watched a colorful sunrise together, the Sun appearing as a warm little ball from among the tall hills from faraway. The sky changed in hue from dark blue, to light blue, to purple, to pink, to orange and then, the world was in colors. It was cold but Youngjae had a cup of hot coffee in his hands and Daehyun’s arms wrapped around him. For the first time in a while, they huddled close and exchanged affectionate kisses.

All was well, but not for long. 

“Why isn’t it stopping yet?” Daehyun groaned, laying his head down on a table in their cabin. He was referring to the rain, which had started pouring down since the time they had breakfast. At first they had been rather fascinated by the sweet smell of rain on high grounds and the unique coolness it brought to the air.

The clock on the wall read 2 o’clock, and still large droplets of water were falling from the sky. Their plans for a walk and sightseeing were of course, cancelled, and since then the elder of the two had become quite whiny. 

Youngjae glanced at his sulky lover from where he was sitting on the bed. Personall

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter