Time (Banghim)

~Collection of B.A.P oneshots/drabbles~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Yongguk and Himchan did not fall in love at first sight. In fact, they did not fall in love with each other during the first few months they started dating.

 

The first time they met was years ago, in high school. They were not close at all--just friend of a friend; an acquaintance. It was true that Yongguk was attractive and it was true that Himchan was attractive, but they were merely backgrounds to each other, barely finding the necessity to say 'hi' when they brushed past on the corridors. They did not talk directly, because they were simply not interested.

 

Yongguk parted with his group of friends after he graduated high school--he entered a so-so university but it was a place where he could chase his dream. His so-called friends, ones who used to rap with him and busk together on the streets, all discovered that music really wasn't their thing. Yongguk found himself surprisingly expecting that eventhough he felt a strange sense of betrayal, but somehow it was okay.

 

Himchan had always been into traditional music and instruments. As time passed, his likes expanded to modern music too. Not was he only interested, but he was also talented in music. In fact, he earned a full schlorship into the same university with Yongguk. He wanted to leave his past behind and start anew, forget about his high school life because obviously his teenage years were ty and full of fake happiness.

 

They found each other at a party held by their university seniors that both weren't really interested in.

 

Yongguk was strolling around after his roommate--the one who dragged him there--became totally wasted and disappeared with the girl standing the closest from him. Yongguk didn't want to know where they went, so he decided to leave, but like a miracle he bumped into Himchan. Both of them stared at each other for atleast half an hour before eventually recognising each other as 'Handsome rapper who was always around Zico' and 'Handsome Zico's friend who plays Janggu or something'. Himchan's greeting was a 'hey' with a really, really nice smile. Yongguk returned it the same way.

 

Damn, was that Himchan guy really that attractive?

 

Afterwards they stuck to each other a lot, simply because the people around them kept changing constantly. Himchan dated a few times and Yongguk dated a few times, but their partners always turned out to be ers. The first time Himchan talked to Yongguk about his break up with a pretty girl named Hyosung, he found Yongguk very understanding and comfortable to be around, and Yongguk found Himchan the same way. And so that was what they always did--talk to each other about their wor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter