Hands (Banghim)

~Collection of B.A.P oneshots/drabbles~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yongguk had such beautiful hands that even the softest, most feminine girls envied.

The fingers are slender and smooth and long and soft, and every time the stylists and nail artists who took care of the members' image would never fail to grab his hand to take a better look and express their admiration.

"Have you ever worked in your entire life?"

Yongguk hated that question, and everytime someone asked it he felt like rolling his eyes. 'Have you ever even tried to do half the amount of work I've done?' Was the reply he wanted to give. But he's polite, so he always shook it off with a smile.

 

Himchan's fingers, on the other hand, were long too, but slightly rough and crooked from playing so many instruments. 

The nails looked like they were chewed off and the fingertips were rock hard, the credits going to his long experience playing string instruments. It looked like the hands of hard labourers.

Yet, Yongguk loved Himchan's hands.

He loved the way Himchan's fingers dance across the keys when he played the piano, moving so swiftly and elegantly. He loved the way they tap against any surface when they listen to music.

Yongguk loved the way Himchan's fingers held him up at the moments he needs him most, loved how they tightened around his body when they kissed, or in their most intimate moments.

He loved how they ran through his hair, or caressed his skin so gently that he felt like he was melting. He love

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter