Busted

My Life As His Arranged Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

That morning, you woke up late since you could hardly sleep at the night. You went into the bathroom and groaned when you saw your puffy eyes in the mirror. You took a quick warm shower and put on your clothes right after. You put on warm clothes since it's cold outside.

 

You went downstairs and again, you saw Woohyun and MinHyo making out but this time on the couch. There was a hard pang in your heart and your eyes were tearing up. You quickly ran into the kitchen and drink some plain water. Few minutes later, while you were munching on your toast, Woohyun walked into the kitchen.

 

You lost your appetite and put the toast back on the plate. "Let's meet our parents today. I have something important to discuss." you said and walked away to call your parents. Few hours later, both of you met your parents at Sunny Hill's meeting room. You saw an expecting faces on each of your parents' face.

 

Especially, your mom and mother-in-law. "What is it you want to talk about, sweety?" your mom asked. "Omma, this is very important and this will be my final decision. I've been thinking about it all night." you said. "What is it, dear?" Mrs. Nam asked. You took a deep breath before saying, "I want a divorce."

 

"WHAT!?" your parents shouted. "Divorce?! What makes you think like this, dear?! Did Woohyun so something that upset you!?" Mr. Nam growled. Even Woohyun could not believe what you've just said. He should be happy about this divorce but someow, he doesn't.

 

"No, appa. It's just I realised that we need love to get married. But I don't see love in ours." you said. "But, dear, you've agreed to this! It's been about 3 months after the wedding! What makes you changed your mind?!" your father said. "Like I said, appa. I found no love in our marriage." you said.

 

"~~~~~-ah, think about this again." your mom pleaded. "Sorry, omma. This is my final decision. I'll have to go back home now." you said and walked out. You heard your mom and mother-in-law bawling. *Sorry, omma.* you thought and went back home.

 

Woohyun arrived few minutes after you do. You were in your room, packing your things. "~~~~~~, we need to talk." you heard Woohyun said. "There's nothing to talk about." you said, not looking at him. "Yes, there is! Who told you to divorce without talking ab

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter