Run Baby Run

My Life As His Arranged Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Midnight that night, you couldn't sleep at all. Your mind was wondering off to the thought of Minhyo taking Woohyun away from you.

 

You were sitting on a bench at your room's balcony as you stared up the night sky.

 

*Is this the right choice? I love Woohyun oppa and I don't want him to be taken and become a stranger's toy! God, please help me. Answer my prayer.* With that, a tear trickled down your face.

 

Suddenly, a pair of strong arms wrapped around you from behind. You quickly wiped the tears off your face and looked at the person behind you.

 

Woohyun flashed you one of his loving smile before plating a soft kiss on your forehead. Your eyes automatically close at the contact, savouring the moment.

 

He rested his chin on your shoulder as you continue to stare ahead the sea. "Why are you still up?" Woohyun asked, breaking the silence.

 

"I was thinking.. Is it a wise choice to let you go to Minhyo?" You mumbled in a low voice. Woohyun could hear you swallowed hard.

 

"Baby, it is not too late yet. We can run away. Sometimes, running away is the best choice." He whispered and you nodded.

 

"So, ~~~~~~~~. Will you come with me?" He asked and you stayed silent for a while. "What about Minhyo? Even if we run away, she'll still look for us." You said, worried.

 

"Don't worry, baby. We'll move out of the country and meanwhile, I'll hire a detective friend of mine to dig out all of Minhyo's plans and dirty doings." He said.

 

You thought for a while and nodded. "Okay then. We'll move out." You said and kissed your cheek with a smile. 

 

"But will we come back here again?" You asked as you turned to look at him. He nodded. "So where will we move to?"

 

--------

 

"Good afternoon, ladies and gentlemen. We have arrived at the capital city of England, London." 

 

The two of you moved to London after a week of discussing it with your parents. Your parents were shock when you told them the news. It took a few days to make them agree with it.

 <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter