Meeting the Nams

My Life As His Arranged Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At Sunny Hill Hotel, the Nams are waiting in a room with dinner table enough for six people. "Woohyun, please fix your tie." his mother said. Woohyun groaned and ignore her. *Damn! What took them so long!? I have a night to go!* he thought.

 

*If it wasn't because of dad's warning about taking my credit cards, phone and cars away, I would have been doing it longer with the chick!* he thought again. Few hours before, he was having with a girl. But it stopped when his father called him.

 

Just then, the double-doors bursts open. The Nams looked up to see you and your family walking towards them. "Ah! Welcome!" Mr. Nam greeted you with a wide grin. "Thank you! Meet my daughter, ~~~~~~." your father said as he pulled you next to him by the waist.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo, Yoon ~~~~~~ ibnida." you bowed and smiled. "She's so beautiful!" Mrs. Nam greeted. You shyly thanked her. *Beautiful?* Woohyun's head shot up when he heard that. He saw you and his eyes says I want you.

 

"Woohyun-ah! Come introduce yourself here!" Mrs. Nam called. Woohyun reluctantly walked over. "Annyeonghaseyo. I'm Woohyun. Pleasure to meet you." he greeted and send a mischiveous wink to your way. You uneasily smiled at him. *He seems like a player. What a first impression.*

 

"Come and have a sit! Dinner will be ready soon." Mr. Nam invited you and your family to the table. While chatting at the table, you suddenly felt something squeazing your right thigh. You look down and Woohyun's hand is on it.

 

Your expression was like this. Your mom noticed your reddened chee

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter