Pregnant

My Life As His Arranged Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning you woke up and your body sore all over. You groaned and sat up to see your body. You have just remembered what happened last night. *Oh, no. This cannot be good!* you thought and looked to your left to see Woohyun sleeping. Also but covered by the blanket.

 

Your eyes grew wet and ran into the bathroom to take a quick shower. After shower, you saw Woohyun still sleeping so you quickly put on your dress. You ran downstairs and asked the driver to drive you to Fei's house. When arrived at her house, you knocked on the door.

 

Few seconds later, Fei opened the door and you immediately hugged her as your tears flowing out. "Hey, what's wrong?" Fei concernly asked. "Unnie, I..I..Woohyun.." you hardly said as you sobbed on her shoulder. "Calm down, let's go in first." she said and you followed her in.

 

You sat on the couch in the living room while Fei get you a tea since she knows you didn't have your breakfast yet. "Here." she said as she handed you the mug. You took the mug and she sat next to you. "So tell me what happened." Fei said. You took a breath and told her what happened last night.

 

"Wait. You said before you won't let him touch you. Then how did all these happen!?" Fei asked in disbelief. "I don't know, unnie! I don't know! It just...happened.." you sniffed. "Did you use protection?" Fei asked again. You shook your head. "Did you take contraceptive pills?" Fei asked and you shook your head again.

 

"Oh, God! Why didn't you take them!?" Fei asked. "Why would I if he kept on bringing girls home!? I never thought this would happen!" you shouted in frustration. Fei sighed. "Okay, okay. I'm sorry. So what are you going to do?" Fei asked as she sipped her tea.

 

"I don't know." you mumbled. "Are you going to abort the baby that's going to form in about a few days?" Fei continued. You gaped at her. "No! I don't want to abort this baby! I don't even know if I'm pregnant yet." you said. "Let's say if you are pregnant, you're going to keep this baby?" Fei asked and you nodded confidently.

 

"Are you going to tell Woohyun?" "Why would I? It's not like he will care about it anyways." you mumbled. "Since you want to keep this baby, ~~~~~, I can't do anything about it." Fei smiled softly. "All I asked you to do is take a good care of yourself and this baby." Fei advised and you hugged her.

 

"Thank you, unnie." you said. "No problem." she said. After having breakfast at her house, you decided to go to the pharmacy to buy morning-after pills. Just in case.

 

Two weeks later, your morning sickness becomes worst. You haven't at the doctors yet because y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter