Taken

My Life As His Arranged Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It has been two months since you and Woohyun moved to London. So far, everything had gone smooth. Nothing or no one bothered the two of you.

 

It was a cozy Saturday morning. You were sitting on the sofa window, sipping a strawberry tea. Since you have nothing do, watching the lives of English people becomes enjoyable to you.

 

Suddenly, a pair of strong arms wrapped around you from behind. Knowing who it was, you rested your back against his front.

 

A smile spread across your face as you felt the warmth wrapped around your body. "How was the baby? Is she behaving well?" Woohyun asked softly.

 

"She is fine but she starts kicking when you're with me." You replied. "Then the baby must be loving my presence." Woohyun chuckled. "Or maybe she wanted to kick you away." You giggled heartily which Woohyun protested with a pout.

 

"Whatever." He muttered. "Oppa, are there any news about Minhyo? What about your detective friends?" You asked as you tilted your head up to look at him.

 

"They said they'll have to bring her here and might have to danger our lives a bit. They tried to use a way that won't have to risk us but that way didn't work." He sighed.

 

You nodded. "Promise to stay together no matter what, okay??" You looked into his eyes and he looked back into yours. "I promise. I will stay with you no matter what." He pecked your lips.

 

You flashed him a smile and rested your head on the crook of his neck. "I love you." You whispered. "I love you too.." He whispered back and rested his cheek on your head.

 

--------

 

"So they are in London.." Minhyo smirked. "Perfect. Arranged an instant flight to London for me. Today. I want today's flight." Minhyo said and Tasty nodded.

 

As Minhyo said, she was already in London the next day since she took midnight flight. As soon as she arrived there, she searched out for her new boys who called themselves Nu'Est and hired them for one night. 

 

*Finally.. I'll get what I want..* She smirked to herself.

 

You were in your apartment after buying some groceries. You were alone since Woohyun said he had some business to handle.

 

While you were cutting vegetables, there was a knock on the door. You walked to the door and asked, "Who is it??"<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter