Marriage

My Life As His Arranged Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a wonderful autumn in Seoul right now. You were sitting in your room, doing assignment of dress designs. Being the daughter of Mona Lisa's CEO might not be easy but it's fun since you love fashion.

 

You heard knock on the door and said, "Come in." One of your personal maids walked in and bowed, "Miss ~~~~~~. Your parents are calling for you."

 

"I'll be downstairs." you said. The maid nodded and walked out, before closing the door behind her. You put your drawing stationeries into your pencil case and the papers neatly into a purple file.

 

You stand up and walked out of your room. You headed downstairs to the living room, to see your parents sitting on the sofas with a bright expression on their faces.

 

You sit next to your mom and asked, "What is it that you want to tell me?" "~~~~~, dear. We have a good news for you. You are going to get married next month!" Mrs. Yoon said, beaming. Your eyes bugged out when she said you're going to marry.

 

"WHAT!? I'M GETTING MARRIED!? TO WHOM!?" you asked in both disbelief and shocked. How come you're getting married when you never fall in love with anyone? Never fall in love like ever!

 

"Lower your voice, young lady. Don't get too excited." Mr. Yoon chuckled. You rolled your eyes. "You're getting married to my bestfriend's son, Nam Woohyun." he said. Your eyes widened.

 

"Excuse me?! Nam Woohyun? Appa, I don't even know him!" you claimed. "You will know him tonight, dear. We will meet the Nams at their hotel's restaurant." Mr. Yoon said. "I don't want to get married to someone I don't know!" you said.

 

"Please, my sweetheart. Please do it f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter