Walking Around

My Life As His Arranged Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sharp at 12, you once again woke up to see Woohyun smiling at you. "Have a nice sleep, Sleeping Beauty?" He whispered and you nodded. "I'm going to shower first." You got up but Woohyun pulled you back down. "What's up?" You blinked. "The ceiling." He chuckled.

 

You frowned. "Aw, come on. Don't you wanna do something first!?" He asked and you shook your head. "No more —" "Making love." He corrected. You rolled your eyes. "Whatever. No more make outs, no more hickeys and no more kisses for the rest of the week!" You said and he pouted.

 

"Why not?" He whined. You pointed to your swollen, red lips. "Can you shorten the duration, please?" He begged. You thought for a while. "Three days then." You said. and he sighed. "Fine." He grumbled and you giggled. "Now, I'm going to take shower first."

 

You tried pushing his hands off your bare waist but Woohyun tighten his grip. You glared at him. "Let me go now or else." You warned. "Else what?" He grinned at you. "Or the duration will be extended to a year." You announced and his eyes widened. "No way!" "Yes way!" You stuck out your tongue.

 

He sighed and removed his arm. "Thank you~" You sat up and covered your chest with the blanket as you looked for your dress. Woohyun propped up his arm and rested his head on his palm, staring at your . *Even from behind, she has a clear S-line.* He thought and his lips.

 

Suddenly, you felt Woohyun kissing your shoulder from behind. You shivered lightly. "O-oppa, what did I tell you about no more kisses?" You stuttered. He kept silenced and continue planting kisses until he reached your neck. You automatically tilted your neck to the side.

 

Woohyun wrapped his arms around your waist from behind and pressed his body against you, kissing your neck deeper. "Mmm~" You moaned softly when he nibbled on the sweet spot of your neck. He smirked and continue nibbling on the sweet spot. You moaned continuously.

 

Your eyes shot open when he left another hickey on you. You grabbed his arms and pushed them away gently before putting on your dress. You stood up and heard him groan. You turned to him and giggled. "I told you about no more making out or hickeys." You said and crossed your arms.

 

"Well, I leave another hickey on you." He smirked. You glared at him before walking into the bathroom for shower, not forgetting to lock it. You put on your outfit and Woohyun put on his after shower. Then, you two went down to the hotel's cafe for breakfast. They have free breakfast for 2 with ever room purchased.

 

After breakfast, you and Woohyun decided to walk around the village. "Wah, oppa! Look at this seashells ankle bracelet! It's so beautiful!" You admired the ankle bracelet on your hand. "Ahjumma, how much does it cost?" Woohyun asked. "Ah~ This ankle bracelet comes with a man necklace." The lady said.

 

"I know this sounds ridiculous but at night, when you two are very close to each other, mentally or physically, they will glow." The lady continued with a smile. You and Woohyun looked at each other and smiled. "It is originally ₩9200 but since you two are cute married couple, I'll give you ₩5500." She smiled.

 

"Thank you, ahjumma!" You and Woohyun beamed. Woohyun gave her the money. "Oh by the way. Since you two are one of the couple who bought couple who bought couple accessories, we need to take a picture of you, young man, putting the bracelet around the girl's ankle. And you, young lady, put on the necklace around the boy's neck." She grinned widely.

 

"Come on, now! Don't be shy!" Her husband suddenly came next to her. Woohyun sheepishly smiled. You sat on the bench as he took of your right boot before clasping the bracelet around your ankle. He met your eyes and smiled sweetly. "Oh! A perfect shot!" The lady said and her husband snap a picture.

 

You put on your boot back and stood up to put on the necklace around Woohyun's neck. The old man took another shot. "Neh, that's all. Thank you for coming!" He and the lady bowed. You and W

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter