Chance

My Life As His Arranged Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When he entered your room, he saw you lying down on the bed, sleeping. He sat down on the chair next to your bed and gazed at you. He saw your puffy eyes and pale face.

 

*She must have been crying last night. Oh, God. What did I do?* he thought as he took your hand. He caressed your long hair and felt guilty that he put such a burden on you. *I'm sorry, ~~~~~-ah..* he thought. Few hours later, you woke up. *Ugh..Where am I?* you thought.

 

You looked to your left and saw Woohyun burying his face in his arms. *What is he doing here?* you thought. With that, he woke up and saw you looking at him. "~~~~~~-ah, how are you feeling?" he said as he reached his hand to touch your face.

 

Before he could, you pushed his hand away. *Alright. She's mad.* he sighed and took your hand. "~~~~~~~-ah, I'm sorry." he said and you looked at him. "Sorry? You're sorry?! After what you have done to me you said sorry!?" you shouted. "I know, I know. I'm a jerk." Woohyun admitted.

 

"Jerk? Tch. You're an ." you scoffed. "Okay, okay. You can call me whatever you want." he said and you rolled your eyes. "Listen, I..remembered what I did..two weeks ago." he gulped and your eyes widened. You closed your eyes, not wanting to remember what had happened on that terrible night.

 

"I'm sorry, ~~~~~~-ah. I was totally drunk that I don't know what I was doing!" he explained. "I can forgive the fact that you were drunk. But not remembering what you did to me!? You're such an irresponsible man!" you spat. Woohyun flinched at your words. They somehow hurt him.

 

"When can I get out of here? We have lots of things to do for our divorce." you said. "We're not going to divorce." Woohyun firmly said. You looked at him. "Why not?! You can be happy! You can live with MinHyo if you want as well!" you said. "This isn't about MinHyo! This is about us!" he said.

 

*Us?* you thought. "Since when in your vocabulary you have 'us'?!" you asked. "Since...today." he said. "Oh, so now you regretted your doings. After found out that I'm— Do you know why I'm here?" you said as you blinked at him. "Yes, I know. You're pregnant." he softly said.

 

You closed your eyes. *Great. He found out.* "~~~~~-ah, please give me a chance." you heard him said and you shot up looking at him. "A chance? For you?" you scoffed. "Why would I!?" "Please, ~~~~~~-ah! I'll try to make it up to you." he explained. "Try to make up to me!? After all what you did!?"

 

He took both of your hands and looked into your eyes. "Please, ~~~~~~-ah. I begged you. Give me a chance and I'll use it wisely. Please. I'll try to be a better person. I'll try to be a better man. I'll try to be a better the man of the house. I'll try to be a better husband for you and I'll try to be a better father for our child." he sincerely said.

 

You looked back into his eyes and saw sincerity and determination to change. Your ey

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter