Shopping For Wedding Day......With Woohyun

My Life As His Arranged Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a sunny Sunday. It has already been two weeks you and Woohyun engaged. You were in your room, lying on your stomach, watching online dramas. Suddenly, you heard a knock on the door. Before you could even answer or even sit up, the door opened.

 

You were about to sit up but stopped when someone said, "STOP! Don't. Move." *Who is it right now!?* you minimize the window on your laptop and change the background colour to plain black. You pushed it a little to the side to the reflection of the person who entered your room.

 

To your shock, Woohyun is sitting on your bed and stares at your back like he was about to eat you. You gasped and turned flat on your back, throwing a pillow right on his face. "Ow! Hey!" he shouted as he throw the pillow away. "What are you doing here!?!" you asked angrily.

 

"Chill, baby. I'm here to spend time with you." he whispered in your ear seductively and kissed it. "SHOO!" you shouted and shoved him away. He chuckled as he saw your flushing face. "What's wrong, baby? Loving it when I kiss your ear?" he said which earn a pillow shoved on his face from you.

 

"Yah! You better stop throwing things at this handsome face of mine!" he shouted. You rolled your eyes. "What are you doing here?" you asked. "I'm here to take you out." he said as he throw the pillow behind him. "Why would you?" you raised an eyebrow.

 

"Don't get me wrong, silly. Our moms asked us to go out to find you a dress and rings for the wedding." "Dress and ring? Anything else that they want?" you asked again. "Nope. That's all. They said they already bought the others."

 

"Bingo!" he said. You sighed. "Fine. I'll go and change first. You wait outside." you said as you get up and headed to the wardrobe. "No. I'll stay here." he said and lied down on your bed with hands behind his head. You turned around and faced him. "Get out or else." you warned.

 

He looked at you boringly, "Else what?" "Or I'll throw a vase at your face!" you said as you grabbed a vase

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter