Bachelorette Party.......Wedding Day

My Life As His Arranged Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It is only a few days left until the Wedding day. Like what people usually do, a Bachelorette Party was held. Where the women from both sides of the family gathered and talked about women. While the bride is celebrating the end of her bachelor days.

 

You were wearing a black dress to the party. As soon as you entered the night club, the women cheered at you. You laughed when you heard someone shout, "Here comes the bride!" Just then, Fei, Jia and Min approached you.

 

"Hey, baby girl! How are you?" Fei playfully said as she slung an arm on your shoulder. You laughed. "Hey, hot chick! I'm freakin' hot tonight!" you said and slung an arm around her waist. The three of them pretend to be shocked and then they laughed.

 

"Hey, hottie! You're a flirt!" Min said. "Of course I am, y!" you batted your eyelashes. They laughed again. "Enough with the pet names, girls! Let's grab some drink!" Jia said. "Okay, girlfriend!" you teased and laughed as she rolled her eyes.

 

Suddenly, you realised something. "Hey, where's Suzy?" you asked. "Okay. One, she's underage to be here. Two, she's attending extra class for her final exam." Min said. "I see. Seems like I don't have my baby girl tonight." you said.

 

"Yeah, sure! Let's go to our seat!" Jia said and all of you walked to your seat. A waitress came and served four  Piña Coladas. "Hey, how's Woohyun?" Jia asked. You automatically rolled your eyes. "He's a jerk. He keeps flirting on girls and stare at my !" you complained.

 

"Ooh~~ Impatient, isn't he?" the girls teased and laughed. "Pssh! Trust me, I will never ever ever ever let him touch me!" you exclaimed. "Yeah, sure you won't." they said.

 

"Whatever, girls. Let's dance! It's been a long time I didn't rock on the floor!" you said and the girls cheered as you guys head to the dance floor.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

It is finally the day that everyone waited. Well, maybe except for you and Woohyun. You are waiting in Woohyun's ro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter