Honeymoon

My Life As His Arranged Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Kyaaa!!! Look at this shirt! Isn't it cute!?" Min squealed as she went through a pile of babies' clothes. "OMG, yes it is!" Suzy joined her. "Girls, lower your voice! People are looking!" Jia whispered loudly.

 

"Oops! Sorry! We just get too excited about the baby!" Min said. "Omo, babies' shoes!" Suzy pointed to the shoes section and they squealed again. "~~~~~~, do you regret telling them that you're pregnant?" Fei said as she looked at you. You just chuckled.

 

You know their reaction would be like this. A month has passed after you were admitted in the hospital. You were released five days after. You were very bored in the hospital if it wasn't for Woohyun and your friends.

 

While in the hospital, you met Woohyun's friends called Infinite too. Right then, your stomach's growling and you groaned. "Girls, I'm hungry." you said. "Hungry? But you just ate two hours ago!" Min said. "I know but I'm hungry!" you whined as your eyes starting to tear up.

 

"Oh, God! She's getting the mood swings!"Fei said. "Wait! I'm hungry too!" Suzy claimed. "See!" you pointed at her.The three girls sighed. "Fine. Let's eat." they chorused. "Yes!" you and Suzy cheered. All of you went into a restaurant and order foods.

 

While waiting for the foods to come, you girls chatted. "So, ~~~~~~~. How's life with Woohyun?" Jia asked. "It's getting better. He treats me better everyday." you said. "He didn't hang out at night anymore?" Fei asked and you shook your head in reply.

 

"Are there any sweet things that he do?" Min asked. "Well, yes." you replied. "Omo! What did he do!?" Suzy asked. "It's a secret." you winked at them. They scoffed and you giggled. Few minutes later, the foods came. You and Suzy immediately dug into the foods.

 

After few more hours of shopping, you decided to go back home. Your hands are full of shopping bags. When you enter the house, you saw Woohyun and Infinite were sitting in the living room. When they heard the door shut, they all looked at you.

 

"Oh! Hi, baby!" Woohyun cooed as he walked towards you and gave you a hug. "You shop so much. Aren't you tired?" he cooed again as he cupped your face. "I am~" you pouted and he kept on cooing at you. You giggled and slapped his arm lightly.

 

"Enough of playing baby times." you said. "Hey, guys! What brings you here?" you greeted Infinite and sat next to Woohyun on the couch. "We just want to visit our friend and our girl~" Sungyeol said as he pinched your cheeks.

 

You giggled but Woohyu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter