Is It Over?

My Life As His Arranged Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your eyes fluttered open when you felt someone sprinkled water on your face. You gasped and scrambled backwards when you saw Minhyo kneeling in front of you with an ugly smirk on her face.

 

Your eyes scanned to her left and right. Five flower boys were standing like a loyal bodyguard.

 

"Hello, ~~~~~~~." Minhyo greeted in an oh-so-polite way. "What do you want, Minhyo?" Your eyes narrowed.

 

"What do I want?! Even after two months, you can still ask what I want!? I want Nam Woohyun! I ing want him!" She yelled.

 

"Why don't you just ing forget about him and move ing on! Why can't you just accept the fact that he's my ing husband and he's your ing past!!" You yelled back.

 

Furious, Minhyo slapped you across the face, leaving a red handmark on your flawless cheek. "You ! You have no rights speaking like that to me!" She shouted.

 

"For your ing information, I do!" You snarled. Minhyo screamed in anger. "Boys! I let you to taste her since her husband isn't here yet."

 

Without objections, Nu'est stepped towards you as Minhyo backed away, smirking. Your eyes turned wide as saucers as you crawled away from them.

 

"Aww~ Don't be afraid little kitty~" Baekho cooed. Jr reached out to touch your cheek but you slapped his hand away. 

 

"This 'little kitty' is feisty. My type~" Jr smirked. "Ren, Minhyun." Jr said and the two of them went behind you and pinned you down on the ground.

 

"L-Let me go!'' You shouted as you struggled to break your wrists away from their strong grip. "Don't even think about it, little kitty~" Ren whispered and your ear right after, making you scream.

 

You opened your eyes and saw a shirtless Jr who was about to take off his pants. *Oppa, please save me!!* You prayed as you squeezed your eyes shut.

 

Right then, the door of the warehouse slammed open. "Don't you dare lay a finger on her!" You heard Woohyun snarled. Your eyes opened and sparkled with hope when you saw Woohyun.

 

Minhyo turned around and was shock to see Woohyun standing at the door. "Oh, Woohyun! My love!" She ran to him with a smile on her face.

 

As soon as Minhyo reached in front of him, Woohyun's right hand gripped around her neck while he pointed his gun on his left hand towards Minhyo. "Your love my ." He spat.

 

He could felt Minhyo gulped. "Tell those douchebags to let her go." He said. When Minhyo did nothing, Woohyun threatened. "I said: Tell them to let her go!" He shouted.

 

Minhyo raised a hand up and the Nu'est stepped away from you. "I should have kill you before I came here. Being a trouble and a pest to m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter