Promise

My Life As His Arranged Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When the two of you got home, you support Woohyun to your room and carefully sat him on bed. After taking the first-aid kit from the bathroom, you treated his wounds. Finish, you applied plasters on his wounds. You were about to get up to keep the kit but Woohyun held you back down.

 

Making you laid flat on the bed and he slightly on hovering over you. You blinked at him, "Is there anything else you want?" He shook his head. "I just need to treat your cut." He softly said as he traced on your cut lightly. You flinched.

 

He applied an ointment on your cut gently. He then put plaster on it before ending it with a soft kiss. The two of you stayed in a comfortable silent while looking into each others' eyes.

 

"Babe, let's run away." He suggested. "W-What!? Run away!? Why?!" You asked, surprised by his sudden suggestion. "~~~~~~, I don't want to leave you alone! I don't want to be Minhyo's toy! Do you want me to leave you? Don't you love me?" He started complaining.

 

Before he continue with his word, you placed your index finger on his lips, shushed him. "Oppa, I don't want you to leave me. I do love you. With all my heart. But... You can't escape your fate forever. God has His way for you." You looked into his eyes.

 

"I have to say this. What you did in the past with girls were terrible. Perhaps now, you will have to pay for it. I don't want you to face all of these but karma will come a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter