Happy Moments

My Life As His Arranged Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It has been two weeks since you and Woohyun were married. In two weeks, you saw Woohyun brought different girls every night he went home after going to the club. One of them was MinHyo. Oddly, today, he wasn't going out and he wasn't having any girls.

 

He was sitting on the couch, watching tv while you were on the couch next to him, playing with your laptop. You were using headphones so you couldn't hear anything around you except for the music coming out from the headphones.

 

Woohyun turned his attention from the tv to you when he heard you singing Nice Guys in a low voice. Without you noticing, he sat next to you and took the right side of the headphone. Moving his face right next to yours, he put on the headphone.

 

You were surprised by the contact and silence on your right ear. You look to your right and about to scream telling Woohyun to go away. Before you could, Woohyun clamped a hand over your mouth and said, "Just shut up and listen to the music. I won't do anything."

 

You trust him and stay on your spot. When the song finished, you pulled the headphones off you and Woohyun before plugged it out form the laptop. "Cool. So you like Ryan Higa?" he asked. "Yeah. He's handsome." you said, not taking your eyes off the screen. "I'm more handsome than he is." Woohyun scoffed.

 

"Yeah, right." you rolled your eyes. "Whatever. What other songs you have in your laptop?" he asked. "I have Paranoid." you said. "Paranoid? Jonas Brothers?" he raised his eyebrow. "Pssh! No! Black Sabbath." you smirked. "Black Sabbath? Isn't that the rock band?" he asked and you nodded.

 

"You like rock songs!?" he asked in disbelief. "Shut up, oppa! Do you want to listen to them or not!?" you said. "Fine! I'll listen to it. It's a good song anyways." he said and you played the song. After the song, you played Bulls On Parade, One, Cliff Of Dover, Unforgiven 1-3, Miss Murder, Shed A Tear and finally, Sometime Say Never.

 

"Man, how many rock songs do you have!?" Woohyun asked loudly. " I don't know. Maybe the whole Guitar Hero 3 songs." you shrugged. Woohyun gaped at you and you looked at him. "What?" you blinked. "Are you sure you're a girl? I don't think girls like these songs." he said.

 

"You don't have to be a boy to like rock songs. You don't have to be a girl to dance ballet." you said. Woohyun looked at you intently. "I just like rock musics. They're actually very good. I even know the best guitar players. Slash is my favourite and he's in the band called Guns N' Roses. Tom Morello, Casey Linch, Judy Nails, Lars Umlaut.." you continued listing the names.

 

*She's interesting. Unlike other girls who dislikes rock, she like rock musics. She's...different.* Just then, you caught Woohyun staring at you. "Oppa~ Oppa!" you waved your hand on his face, making him snapped out of his daze. "What are you staring at?" you asked him.

 

"I was just thinking that you are an interesting person." he said and smiled softly. For the first time in your life, you saw him smile. Ever so sincerely. You felt your cheeks burning and looked away quickly. He chuckled. "Hey, you got plans today?" he asked.

 

"Yeah. I'll online, read books, eat, nap, watch tv, water the garden and sleep." you said. "That's not what I mean! I mean plans like going out with friends and stuffs." he said. "Oh~ Nope!" you said and turned off your laptop. "Wanna hang out?" he asked with a smiled.

 

You looked at him. "Hang out?" you asked and nodded. "Who are you!? What did you do to Nam Woohyun!? How come you're so nice!?" you asked. "You asked like I never be nice to you!" he crossed his arms. "Well you never are nice to me!" you pointed out. He sighed. "Fine. Do you want to hang out or not?!" he asked, impatient.

 

"Sure! I'll go change first." you said and walked up to your room with your laptop and changed to an outfit. You went out of the house and saw Woohyun already sitting on the driver seat of the car. You walked to the other side of the car and get inside. "Where are we going to?" you asked.

 

"Let's go to the mall first." he suggested and drove off. "Won't it be nice if he's always like this?" you silently mumbled. To your luck, Woohyun heard you and chuckled. Few minutes later, you arrived at the mall. "So, what do you want to buy?" Woohyun asked as he walked with you.

 

"I have exams in 2 weeks so I need to buy stationeries." you said and went into a stationery shop with Woohyun trailing behind you. You bought pens, mechanical pencils, higlighters, pencil case, animal erasers and food erasers. You went to the cashier and as usual, Woohyun is flirting with the salesgirl, holding hands.

 

You rolled your eyes and coughed loudly, making them pull away from each other. The cashier immediately counted your items and out them in a paper bag. You paid for the items and take the bag after she said, "Here's your items, Ma'am. Please come again!" You nodded and walked out, leaving Woohyun.

 

*What? Why is she leaving me? Is she mad?* Woohyun thought as he followed you. You walked faster when you heard him calling your name. Just then, he caught your arm and turned you around to face him. "What!?" you shouted at him. "Why did you leave me alone in the store just now?!" he asked.

 

"Oh. I just thought that you might want to spend time with the salesgirl in there

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter