Moving Out

My Life As His Arranged Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Right after the wedding, your and Woohyun's family gathered in the living room. *Okay.. What are the things we need to talk? Please hurry. My bones are cracking!* you thought.

 

"Children, since both of you are married now, we bought you a house near a beach. It is a private land!" Mrs. Nam beamed. "OUR OWN HOUSE!?" you and Woohyun shouted at the same time with mixtures of excited and shocked.

 

"Yes! You can move tonight! We already sent your things there!" your mom said. You gaped at her. *Sent our things already!? Mom, dad, do you guys hate me that much for packing my things without me knowing!?* you thought.

 

"Here's the address, Woohyun." Mr. Nam gave Woohyun the address and Woohyun take it. "Busan?" he questioned as he read through the paper in his hand. Curious, you leaned closer to him to read the content yourself.

 

"Won't that take about two hours to reach there?" you asked. "Yes it will. So that's why you should move now! Since it's 6 now, you'll be there around 8." your father explained. You puffed out your cheeks and nodded in understanding.

 

"Oh! Look at the time now! You guys must go before it's late!" Mrs. Nam said. "Omma, are you kicking us out from here?" Woohyun raised an eyebrow. "No! But it is your wedding night! It's a busy night~" her mother teased and all the parents laughed.

 

Yours and Woohyun's reaction was practically like this; =_=". Woohyun looked at you and a sly smile formed on his face. "Come on, ~~~~~~-ah~ We have to go now!" he said and grabbed your hand. You blinked at him. "We'll be going, omma, appa." he bowed and pulled you to the door.

 

"Have fun, kids!" you heard the parents shouted. *Oh, God. I need to protect myself tonight!* you thought as you got into the passenger seat of the car and Woohyun got into the driver seat.

 

On the road, it was very silent. *Aish, so boring.* you grumbled. "~~~~~~-ah." Woohyun called. "Hmm?" you answered, not looking at him. "We are husband and wife now. So I have a few things I want to tell you." he said and you looked at him.

 

"One, we sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter