The Beach

My Life As His Arranged Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You, Woohyun, Infinite and Miss A were on your way to Jeju using Sunggyu's private jet. You were sitting next to you with your fingers interlaced through his. Every exact five minutes, Woohyun will peck on your cheek and your lips.

 

Infinite and Miss A were looking at both of you every five minutes to see it. You were staring out the window to see white fluffy clouds accompanied by bright blue sky. "~~~~~~-ah, look at me." Woohyun called. You turned to look at him and he pecked you on the lips.

 

"Oooohhh!! It's on the lips again!" Infinite cheered. You blushed again. "What!? On the lips! Man, how can I missed that!?" Min complained. *Aish, he should stop doing this!* you thought. Woohyun chuckled in amusement as he saw your fluching face. Few hours later, you guys arrived at Jeju.

 

After checked-in, you and Woohyun went to your room and Miss A and Infinite went to theirs. After unpacking, you guys decided to go to the beach. Woohyun and Infinite went down first. You put on your bikinis before walking down with Miss A. You were wearing a colourful striped bikini, Min was wearing a white ruffled bikini, Jia was wearing yellow striped bikini, Fei wear a brown striped one and Suzy wear a blue striped swimsuit.

 

As the five of you arrived at the beach, you girls sit on the tanning bed. The five of you sit in a circle to apply sunblocks on each other. "Yah, ~~~~~~-ah." Min called. "Hmm?" you answered. "Did Woohyun oppa saw you in bikini already?" she asked and you shook your head. They giggled.

 

"Then you must be careful because I think he's going to attack you." Jia said. "Please. Not in public!" you said and continue applying sunblock on Suzy's back. "You won't know, honey~" Fei said and chuckled. "Okay. Let's enjoy ourselves for a while. We'll see what oppa will do to unnie." Suzy said with a smirk.

 

"Aish, maknae!" you hit her head lightly and she pouted. Soon, all of you lie down under the sun. After few minutes, a shadow covered all of you. You girls opened an eye and saw boys gathered around you. All of you immediately sat up. "Is there anything we can help?" you asked.

 

One of the boys sat down next to you with a sly smile. "Nothing. I just felt like sitting with you." he said as he scan your body. You took your towel and immediately cover yourself. "Come on, honey. Don't be shy. You look y in those bikinis." he said and tried to pull your towel away.

 

You hold the towel closely around you. "Aish, go away! Don't disturb us!" you shouted. "Ooh~ Feisty huh?" he smirked. Meanwhile, Infinite were on their way back to the beach after skiing when they saw a group of boys surrounding a group of girls. "Hyung, isn't that ~~~~~ noona and her friends?" Sungjong asked.

 

Woohyun looked towards the boys and saw your face in between those boys. You were sort of shouting at the boy as you hold on tightly onto your towel. "What are those boys doing with my wife!?" Woohyun hissed and immediately ran towards you as soon as he reached the shore.

 

"Stop disturbing me!!" you shouted. "Come on, ba-" "Yah!" Woohyun shouted from afar. "What are you doing to my wife!?"he growled as he grabbed the boy up. "Dude, who are you!?" the boy asked as he pushed Woohyun away. "I'm her husband!" Woohyun claimed. "Her husband!?" he gawked.

 

"Yes. So you better stay away from my wife or I'll feed you to the sharks!"Woohyun warned and the boys ran away. You and the girls sighed in relief. Woohyun sat in front of you and cupped your cheek, "Are you okay? Did he hurt you?" You smiled and shook your head.

 

The girls grinned and immediately ran away. They actually paid those boys to grabbed Woohyun's attention. They love to tease both of you. "Aren't you going to swim with the girls?" he asked. You shook your head and realised that he only had his swimshorts on. You blushed as you saw his well-built abs.

 

Woohyun followed your gaze and smirked. "Checking me out, babe?" He said as he leaned closer to your face. You blushed harder and leaned away. "N-no! I w-wasn't checking you out!" you stuttered. "Really? Then you're admiring my abs?" he whispered as he your cheek.

 

"Yes..I-I mean, no!" you s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter