Minhyo Returns

My Life As His Arranged Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Few weeks later

Woohyun and you were already back in Seoul. Your baby in your womb was already 12 weeks old. Which means, your baby bump was already showing. You've just came out of the bathroom, after puking for the third time of the day.

 

Woohyun grew concerned for your condition. In the end, he decided to take you to the hospital for check-up. Luckily, Sunggyu was the one on duty that day. He was also a pediatrician (Child doctor). "Gyu oppa~" You called.

 

Sunggyu looked up from his file and smiled at you and Woohyun. "Hello, ~~~~~-ah!" He stood up and hugged you lightly. He pulled away and sit behind his desk. You and Woohyun sat across him. "So, what are you guys doing here?" He asked.

 

"Hyung, I'm worried about ~~~~~. She has been vomitting a lot lately. Is it normal?" Woohyun stated. "Vomitting a lot?" You nodded at Sunggyu. "Well, that's normal. Do you still attend your class?" You nodded again.

 

"I'm afraid you'll have to stop soon. I'm assuming that the cause of this vomitting and headaches are from your university's assigments and works." He said and you frowned.

 

"Sorry, ~~~~~~-ah. You and the baby needs to be healthy, okay?" He said and you nodded. He smiled. "Good! I'll give ~~~~~ anti-nausea pills. Twice a day, after meal, okay?" Sunggyu said.

 

You and Woohyun thanked him before walking out of his office. After taking your pills, you two decided to had lunch outside. You ordered Spaghetti Aglio Olio and Woohyun ordered Chicken Ala King.

 

While eating your food, Woohyun caught a tint of sauce on the corner of your lips. He smiled and reached out, before wiping the sauce with only his finger. You blinked at him as he just smiled at you.

 

"You eat like a kid. How are we suppose to take care of our baby?" He teased, chuckling. You pouted at him. "Aigoo~ Don't pout! I'm gonna kiss you if you still do that!" He playfully b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter