Chapter 9

ONE NIGHT MISTAKE

 

 

 

 


Dara and Jiyong laid on their back looking up at the ceiling. They laid there silently as they waited for the pregnancy test results.

" I still can't believe my mom told you." she folded her arms over her chest. ' That's the last time I leave my phone around her.' she thought.

Silence came over them again once she said her statement.

Dara smirked, "the first time I did this test I stuffed my face with chocolate cake, then got mad at the TV."

"Wait, you have done this test before." he his side to look at her.

"I took the test for Omma so she could see the results, I decided to wait for the results with you."

"So if only  your Omma knows the results..." he stopped in the mid of his sentence. 

"what?" she asked confusingly. 

"You must be pregnant because why would she contact me about the matter if your not pregnant." 

"She kept pestering in the car about, how I need to tell you." Dara responded back.

They both rolled back on their backs. "I'm going to be a mother."   "I'm going to be a Father." they both mumbled.

Jiyong chuckled, "I didn't even expect this night to go like this, wait for a pregnancy test."

Dara thought about it, she shouldn't or they shouldn't be sad because she is pregnant. They should be ecstatic to welcome this baby in the world. It's not the child's fault it became its their fault. 

She rolled on top of him, " Then let's continue how the night was suppose. I know you didn't want to use this bed to wait for results to see if your girlfriend is pregnant." she blushed calling herself his girlfriend. She grabbed his face and gave him a mind blowing hot kiss.

"No we can't your pregnant." he pushed her away.

"we don't know that." As soon as she said that her timer on her phone went off.   "Well let's see." she reached over and grabbed her phone to turn the alarm off. She grabbed the test. 

Jiyong sat up with her still on his lap.

"Congrats, you have succeeded at knocking me up. Your going to be a father."  

His heart started to pound. "Oh no what are we going to do." he started worrying.

"Can't we worry about tomorrow?" she grabbed a hand full of his shirt. 

"Right now" she kissed him on the lips. "I want." she gave him a peck on his jaw. "to play." she came to his neck and gave him many kisses.

" Ah Dara... Dara please don't." he grabbed on her waist.

" Your the reason for my pregnancy now you don't even want to touch me."

" Hey it takes two to tangle and -

She cut him off by giving him a full blown kiss that turn in to them making out for a few minutes. They pulled away breathing hard. 

"Change of plans. I like your idea better." He changed their positions to him on top of her.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Dara woke up and put on Jiyong's shirt. She quickly went to the bathroom. Jiyong woke up to her his girlfriend throwing up in the bathroom. He got out of the bed went to the bathroom. He stood in the door way and look at her gargleing mouth wash.

"Babe, you ok?" he walked closer to her.

She shook her head no.

He grabbed on to her shoulder. "Should we go to the hospital?" he looked at her seriously.

She spit the mouth wash out into the sink, then started laughing.

"What's so funny?"

"It's just morning sickness."

"Well I didn't know. You didn't have to laugh at me I don't know anything about this pregnancy thing."

"Well about this pregnancy thing" she wrapped her arms around his neck. "I think it's time to have that talk."


They sat by the table with a sheet and a pen.

"First things first, we need to go to the Doctor when we get back." Dara wrote down go to Doc. on the page.

"What else?" Dara pondered. She looked over at him to see him checking her out.

"Jiyong!"

"Uhh what." He came back to reality.

"Pay attention and stop checking me out."

"I can't help it. You look so good in my shirt. Make want to take it off you."

She glared at him, "pay attention."

"What else?"

"I need to tell my parents that they are becoming grandparents." He added it to the paper.

"They will freak when they hear that." He mumbled.

"Telling people I don't think we should tell any of the YG family members until we come back." Dara said.

"Then, I will discuss when I should leave officially and of course the fans would have to know why I am taking a minor leave. Of course, I will tell them that their charismatic G-Dragon knocked me up." Jiyong opened his mouth wide. " Then he asked me to be his girlfriend instead of being his wife."

"YAH!"

"Hahahaha!" He got up and started to walk away. "Jiyong I'm KIDING!" 

She ran up and gave him a back hug. He pulled her hands off of him.

"Come on Jiyong. I was playing." She jumped in front of him.

He was still sulking. 

"Ji, I would have thought you were the one pregnant not me, with all these mood swings." She poke him and smiled.

"Stop Dara." He seemed really serious.

"Jiyong, what's wrong?" She hugged him.

"Dara you seem really unfazed about this. You don't realize how many people will be pissed about our careless act of not using protection."

"It wasn't your fault, you were drunk and I was too drunk to realize that you didn't use any. Besides the next day you used it so it's not like your all round just careless." 

"Dara..." He pulled her to sit on the edge of the bed.

"What about you girls big recording deal?"

"It's going to have to be canceled. It requires us to travel a lot and I can't but stress on me and the baby. It will not matter they will understand they're like sisters to me."

"The fans?" He asked.

"You know what the whole world can not like our baby come into the world, but I am not going to be sad because it was not plan. I already love this child even if nobody else will." She held her belly and cried. 

He hugged her,as she cried on his chest.

 

DARA'S POV


After my breakdown, I was more of mad but me being pregnant my emotions are out of control.  I had to leave to Jiyong's room to prepare to leave.

"Bye, babe." Jiyong gave a peck on the lips. 

"Are you going to be ok?" He put his hands on my waist.

I nodded my head.

"Ah, ok." He said unsurely.

I was half way out the door before he stopped me.

"Wait, wait." He grabbed my hand and turned me around. "Forgot to say goodbye to the little one." He bent down and kissed my stomach.

 

TWO DAYS LATER


Wahhhhhh!

"The crowd scream as I finished the song with Epik High." We  quickly came off the stage. We were walking to the back when I almost fell. I grabbed my head because I felt dizzy.

"Woah, Dara you ok?" Tablo oppa asked me.

"Yeah, yeah I'm fine."

"You sure you really weren't yourself out there. You look kind of sick. Maybe you should lay down."

"Ok."

I headed back towards the dressing room. I changed out of the dress and threw on some YG family shirt and pants. I laid down on the couch. Within less than a minute I was fast asleep.


"Hey Dara wake up its the end of the concert, time to go back on stage." Bom shook me awake. 

"Bom you have two heads." I whispered.

"Get up we have to go on stage." She pulled me up.

I grab a towel and head out. I walk out of the dressing room feeling horrible. I slowly walked to the stage. I grabbed on to my stomach suddenly having to throw up. Only a few steps and I'll be to the bathroom. I ran into one of the stalls.

*cough* *cough* 

"Dara, are you in there?" I heard Jiyong call out for me.

I opened the stall door to see Jiyong standing there.

"Jagiya are you ok?"

"No, let's just get this concert over with so I can sleep." I layed my head on his chest.

"Why don't you leave first and I will follow."

"Ok." I mumbled.

I dragged my feet out the door. I barely walked that far from the before I heard Jiyong come out behind me. 

I spotted Sajangnim walking my way. 


Oh no did he see us walki-

 

THIRD PERSON POV

 Before Dara could even finish her thought blackness came over her and gravity was pulling her to the ground. 

She could her a faint shout of her name.

"DARA!" Jiyong had shouted.

 

 

Thank You Upvoter's 


heiress

myjane07

Ne3zHa

sandaragon

bumweh

9a9a_lve_daragon

melanpl

tiger62

Mayra_205

antoine23

redholic7

kwonty

wenkie0414

Tabimuchere

Bluevioletberry 

gwenniep

andialiyya

itinamarie 

cheri86

annaprinsesa

Cuteefunnyrabbit

MizzNini

mia1988

pris1007

poe3_dutz

ngusivodanh

Tachimaru

poe3_dutz

jilynne

GD_KJY

dorememe

nabi0687

finallyunlurkedbb

corea18

farahfitri

thetruthe

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~Aurthornim~

quick update. Thanks to ones who subscribe, upvote, and comment.