Chapter 6

ONE NIGHT MISTAKE

Sorry for the mistakes. Sorry for the weird font.

 

 
Dara rode in the big black van, back too her apartment. She deep sigh as this problem weighed on her mind. Well it's not a problem, but it is something big. She is confused should she date him or not. I mean they blew up in a controversy and they weren't even dating. If they were dating how would it come out. 
 
 
How would they tell there family and friends? She has been denying them all this time. Would they think she lied? It wasn't really a lie if they weren't together when she told them. Oh, how would President react  he is not really big on Dating within the family. I would not know how he would approve. 
 
 
Would it work between us two? I can't ask advice to anybody else to see if we could work. If it doesn't work out it would be awkward between us two if we broke up? That will just cause a lot of problems. Well it's no different than right now it's still awkward. Well, maybe I should say yes. I mean what's the worst thing that can happen. What if I said yes and something does bad happen.
 
 
The Next Two Days...
 
 
 
 
I was sitting at home being lazy in my big sweat shirt, sweat pants and my rabbit slippers. I thought about doing some of my favorite things today, but this morning I didn't feel great. So to get my mind off things I didn't want to think about. I need to be prepared mentally and physically for these concerts coming up. 
 
 
 
I sat there looking the drama I was watching when the doorbell rung. I stood and ran to the door.
 
"Donghae! I'm so happy to see you." I said with a big smile on my face. I was actually happy to see the food in Donghae's hand.
 
"Don't lie." He eyed her.
 
"Don't lie, about what?" She asked innocently.
 
"Your not happy to see me, you are  happy to see the food." He said as they made their way to the kitchen.
 
"Guilty." She raised both of her hands up.
 
They both laughed, "your bad, you know that."
 
 
 
 
After the bugogi was finish cooking they finally started eatting. Dara started gobbling down the food.
 
"Woah, Dara slow your roll." Donghae chuckled at her eating so much.
 
"What I'm hungry. Don't laugh at  me." She pushed his arm.
 
"What, I'm sorry." He both his both his hands up in surrender.
 
 
 
Thirty minutes minutes later after they both watched a comedy TV show.
 
 
"Hahaha!" They held their stomachs as they laughed.
 
"Ahh." Dara came to a stop from laughing. 
"I'm hungry, are you hungry?" Dara asked.
 
"No, why would I be hungry  we just ate."
 
"Well I'm going to make some ramyun for myself." She got and went to the kitchen while Donghae continued to watch TV.
 
 
 
Dara ate one ramyun pack and went back for another one.
 
"Yah! Dara your going to be sick eating all that food." Donghae told her.
 
"Your not my mother." She stuck her tough out at him.
 
"OoK." After a moment of pause Donghae spoke up. " so what's been going on in your life?"
 
"Well, what's about to happen in my life Is a bunch of concerts. I have two YG family concerts coming up there back to back. Then 2ne1 is going to fly to Singapore to do two concerts. Then we get a break for a little while and head back out for a YG family concerts.
 
 
 
 
DARA'S POV
 
We are sitting on my big comfy couch watching my favorite movie. I gulped and open my eyes I wide I started to get Nauseous. I looked over at Donghae and he was eating fried rice. 
 
I suddenly got up and ran to the bathroom and threw up. I pulled my hair out of in front of my face. Donghae knocked on the door.
 
"Dara, are you ok?"
 
"No." 
 
"Do you want me to come in?"
 
"No, no just stay outside the door." I didn't want him to see me like this.
 
"See I told you shouldn't have ate that much." He said.
 
I rolled my eyes. I was perfectly fine. "Can you just leave?" Ok that was weird I didn't mean to be mean.
 
"Oh ok, I'll call you later." 
 
With that I heard the door close. I went to the sink and looked at myself in the mirror. My face looked fuller. Maybe because I at all that ramyun. I grabbed my toothbrush and toothpaste. I had to get all that bad taste out of my mouth.
 
I came out the bathroom and looked at my phone to see it's already eleven-forty. I probably should go to bed since I have to wake up at five in the morning tomorrow. 
 
 
 
 
I woke early the next morning to still feeling nauseous, to end up throwing up for the second time. I came out of the bathroom to see that my room is a mess and I haven't started packing to leave this morning. 
 
*ring* *ring* *ring*
 
I quickly went to my night stand and picked up the phone.
 
"Manager,"
 
"Dara, were on are way." 
 
"Ok, I'll be ready, bye." I quickly hung up the phone and started packing.
 
 
There was no time of trying to be neat. I need to pack what I needed since I going to gone for like three weeks. Within twenty minutes I finished packing everything it was organized but everything was there. I threw on anything to wear and by time  I finish getting dress manager had already arrived. I grabbed my bag and went down stairs. I left my apartment in a mess, but who is going to see it any way.
 
I arrived down stairs and manager grabbed my bag, as I hop in the van.
 
"Dara you look horrible." Bom pointed out my flaws.
 
"Well, thanks Bom, that's really the first thing I want to hear in the morning. Can I get a hello, good morning." It came out of my mouth with an attitude.
 
"What's with the attitude?" Bom shook it off quickly. "Here wear these sunglasses. You have bags"
 
"Sorry and thank you." 
 
 
 
THIRD PERSON POV
 
 
Everyone one from YG Family arrived around the same time with their dark shades on. They looked like they own the place. 
 
Dara and Bom were sitting together. Dara walked on first looking for her seat, she finally saw her seat from a distance to see Jiyong and Jaeyoung were seating in front of Bom and her. 
 
'Oh crap.' Dara thought. Dara had not called him, text him, nor met face to face after what happen a few days ago. Why would she it was totally embarrassed. She left him in the dark about her answer. It was a simple yes or no question. The only thing is what is behind that yes or no answer.
 
Dara quickly hurried to her seat trying not to make eye contact with him. She was walking past when his hand landed on her wrist.
 
She slowly turned around to look at him.
 
"You dropped your passport." He pointed at it on the floor behind her.
 
"Thanks." She said quietly.
 
Everybody was sitting down ready for take off so the plane started to move away from the airport. The plane started to move that's when Jaeyoung started to cry. Jiyong tried to call him down, but nothing did helped the situation. Once the plane took off it became worst.
 
Bom tapped Jiyong shoulder and said, "here give him to me."
Jiyong handed Bom a very upset child. Then, Bom quickly handed him to Dara.
 
"Bom." Dara complained. 
 
"Dara." She looked at her with a sad face.
 
Dara picked up Jaeyoung and rocked him in her arms.
 
"Shhh, Jaeyoung, auntie Dara is here. You don't have to be scared." Dara continued to softly talk to him until he dosed off into her arms.
 
"Dara, you will make a great mother some day." Bom said.
 
 
 
 
 
Thank You Upvoter's 
 
 
heiress
 
myjane07
 
Ne3zHa
 
sandaragon
 
bumweh
 
9a9a_lve_daragon
 
melanpl
 
tiger62
 
Mayra_205
 
antoine23
 
redholic7
 
kwonty
 
wenkie0414
 
Tabimuchere
 
Bluevioletberry 
 
gwenniep
 
andialiyya
 
itinamarie 
 
cheri86
 
annaprinsesa
 
Cuteefunnyrabbit
 
 
 
 
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Did you all enjoy this chapter? I have been busy and i am still busy but I am glad to get this chaper out. The next update maybe in one to two weeks.Thanks you for subscribing, Upvoting, and commenting. TILL NEXT TIME ,BYE ^_^