Chapter 4

ONE NIGHT MISTAKE
"Let's do Come back home unplugged version from the top."
 
The girls started to sing in harmony.
 
"Come baby baby come come baby" Dara sang.
 
Before CL could get her part out there was a knock at the door.
 
The girls look behind them to see Jiyong peeking his head in the room.
 
"Can i speak to Dara just a quick second?"
 
"Look who it is Dara, your lover boy is here for you." Bom teased. 
 
Dara stood up and walked over to him.
 
"Yeah?" Dara tried to speak low enough so they couldn't hear them.
 
 
"I need a favor. Since Jaeyoung is going to be staying with me for a while and my sister wrote me a note and said if I put Jaeyoung in my sports car she would kill me. So could you drop him off in your truck, please." he begged. 
 
"Yes, that is fine with me, but we still have a few songs to go over before we are finished."
 
"I don't know why you two are whispering we can still here you." CL informed them. 
 
"We can just end practice early it's late already. You can go ahead Dara. You two lovers can go be together." Chaerin tease and Bom and Minzy made kiss noises.
 
"Oh my god, how many times do I have to tell you we are not lovers." Dara complained and her face flushed red. She grabbed her bag and left the room.
 
"Come on." Dara commanded. 
 
Once they reached down stairs Dara saw Jaeyoung sleep in the chair. 
 
"Oh Jiyong, how could you keep him up so late?" Dara picked him up in her arms.
 
"Well I was working and I didn't see that it had gotten so late. Plus I am not use to having Jaeyoung at work with me." 
 
"Yeah,ok." Dara grabbed his car seat and held Jaeyoung in the other hand.
 
"Wait my sister has a lot of stuff that she brought with Jaeyoung can I put it in your truck?" Jiyong asked.
 
"Ok, where is it?"
 
Jiyong pointed to where the things were. Dara's mouth dropped to the floor when she saw how many bags.
 
"Why so many things?"
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Arrgghhh." They dropped the last little bit of bags on the floor. 
 
"That's the last of it." Dara said trying to catch her breath.
 
"Do you want some water?" Jiyong asked.
 
"Yes"
 
They went into the kitchen and Jiyong grabbed two water bottles from the fridge. They drank the cold water with a quickness.
 
"Ah." Dara finished her water. 
 
"Here I will take that for you." Jiyong took here bottle from her. 
 
"I guess we will be awkward with each from now on." Dara said quietly. They couldn't denied every time they were around each other it felt like there was an elephant in the room. 
 
Jiyong turned around. " yeah, but in time it will become less awkward and it will be in the past. For right now yeah I guess it will be awkward, it was only this morning that we had "
 
"yah! Don't say that." Dara complained and her face turned bright red.
 
"what... ? Your going to have to face sooner or later."
 
" whatever, I think it's time for me to go." Dara left the house quickly.
 
 
 
After Dara left his house she stopped  by the store. Dara was looking through the isles when someone called her name.
 
"Dara?"
 
Dara turned around to see her old friend Donghae.
 
"Donghae!" She ran up and gave him a hug. 
"Wow! It's been a while."
 
"Yeah it has been a while." Donghae agreed. "We should catch up you know, maybe over lunch?" 
 
"Yeah that sounds nice."
 
"Well I got to run but I'll text you when and where. Okay."
 
"Okay sounds good." Dara agreed.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
*Beep beep* 
 
Dara's twelve o'clock alarm went off. She went to the practice room to pick up Jaeyoung. This has been going on for about a week in half. Dara didn't mind helping out Jiyong when Jaeyoung comes with to work with him. One takes him in the morning and the other takes him in the afternoon. Of course Dara took him in the afternoon because she had made plans to catch up with Donghae over coffee in the morning. Though the girls call it a date. 
 
"Hey guys." Dara walked into the practice room and waved to BigBang.
 
"Noona!!" Seungri ran up to Dara and gave her a hug.
 
"Noona, I missed you so much. I had to work so much lately." Seungri said while keeping her in a tight hug.
 
"Seungri-ah I have missed you too." Dara said back.
 
"Noona will cook dinner for you at the end of this week for you if your good." Dara pulled away for him.
 
"Good?" 
 
"Yeah, no bothering Chaerin for a week. I don't want to her to complain this week."
 
"I don't bother Chaerin, she bothers me. I am the victim here." Once Seungri said that they all looked at him like he was crazy. 
 
"Yah, Seungri just listen to Dara." Youngbae said.
 
"Yeah all you have to do  is avoid her and not talk to her. It will be easy since she never wants to start talking  to you anyway." Daesung said.
 
"Just listen to them." Jiyong walked up to Dara with Jaeyoung in his arms sleep.
 
"He has been running around all morning and tired himself out." 
 
"Oh ok, he can eat lunch after he wakes up."
 
"Here his bag, and oh since my manager has been driving me home everyday he can't make it tomorrow, but I kind of need you to drive me home tomorrow. If that's ok with you."
 
"Yeah that's fine." Dara said and left the room. As for them not being so awkward with each other it's very slowly going away. The controversy blew over thank goodness. 
 
 
 
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 
G-DRAGON'S FAN'S THROW EGGS AT 2NE1'S  SANDARA PARK.
 
About 30 fans gather outside her van waiting for her to come out of her van. Once she stepped foot out the truck the girls first started to throw eggs at her. Then one of the fans first started to push her and the rest joined in. Security rushed out and move the girls off of her. They quickly rushed her inside the building. 
 
So what do you think did they take it to far?
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 
 
The girls rush to Dara and helped her freshen up and gave her band-aids for her scratches. The were relived  that, that was the the only thing she came out with. Her injuries could have been worse. After she took a shower and got dress in fresh new clothes Dara decide she wanted to be alone. She ask them to leave politely 
 
 
DARA POV
 
 
After the girls left the room I sat there in daze. I don't what I should feel right now, but I guess I answered my own question because why am I still crying. I finally decide to leave the room, too after a little while. I walked down the quiet hallway. You would have thought I was the the only person in this building. I wish I was the only person here in the building or I wish to be at home. As I was walking I see one of the studios lights off. All I want to do was close my eyes and go to sleep and get all the problems off my mind. I open the door and flipped the lights on. I saw Jiyong laying on the couch then he looked up at me.
 
"Oh I'm sorry." I was about leave until he called me out.
 
"Wait." He said.
 
Came in the room and shut the door behind me.
 
"I know you probably want to go to sleep right?" Jiyong sat up.
 
"Yeah." He patted the spotted next to him.
 
I took a seat next to him.
 
"Look I'll leave but first..." He stalled for a little while."I sorry for what happen to you. I feel like it's my fault." He surprisingly gave me a tight hug.
 
"I felt like it's all my fault so so sorry." He said over again. Which made me think of the situation again how they crowded me which freaked me out. It brought tears to my eyes.
 
"Dang it Jiyong, you made me cry again."I said lightly. He pulled out of our hug and cupped my face.
 
"Sandara Park your way too beautiful to cry." He wiped my tears with his thumbs.
 
Just when I looked up our eyes meet. I didn't realize how close we were. He was slowly inching in as I close my eyes. I could feel his warm breath against my skin. Then I could feel his warm, soft lips against mine. Once his lips start to move I followed. I wrapped my arms around his nape. As he quickly pulls out.
 
"What are we doing?" I said. 
 
"I don't know."  He said quickly before we back to kissing.
 
His tongue came into my mouth. I felt him slowly pushing down on to the couch. My back finally hit the couch and Jiyong got on top of me. He nibbled down to my neck and it felt so good.  I wrapped my legs around his waist as he went further down my neck. His hands went under my my sweatshirt  to my left .
 
"No bra. Mmm naughty." He went down to capture my lips again as he massaged my .
 
"Mmhhmm Jiyong." The more he layed his weight on top of me, I could feel his hardness.
 
I started to lift his shirt up when he finally took it off for me. He pushed my sweatshirt up above my and he stared.
 
"Beautiful." He mumbled.
 
Before he made any more movements, someone walked in.
 
"Hey JiyONG!"
 
"DARA?!"
 
And there was two people catching us in a awkward position. My cheeks flamed red.
 
 
 
 
Thank You Upvoter's 
 
 
heiress
 
myjane07
 
Ne3zHa
 
sandaragon
 
bumweh
 
9a9a_lve_daragon
 
melanpl

 

 

 

 

 

 

Who do you think walked in?

HELP! I can't think of anything for the next chapter. Can you all give suggestions for the next chapter, please. It will help with getting the next chapter out faster.

BYE TO ALL MY READERS PLEASE SUBSCRIBE, UPVOTE, AND COMMENT. THANK YOU! ^_^