Chapter 18

ONE NIGHT MISTAKE

 

Bom is sitting on Top's lap as they were both kissing each other. He slid his hand under neath her skirt. She slapped his hand away. 

"Not right now I'm about to leave."  She pulled away and looked at him. 

"Come on Bommie just a quickie." 

"No she will be here any minute" *ring* "see I need to go." She gave a peck on the lips and stood up. She opened the door to see Dara rocking back and forth.

"I need to use the bathroom really bad." Dara rushed into the apartment to the bathroom.

Once Dara came out she saw the both of them in the kitchen.

"Oh, Top were are you going?" He was in a really nice suit.  

"He has to go meet with his parents and his fiancé." Bom told her.

"Oh." 'Now I feel bad that I asked that.' Dara thought.

"Come on let's go, Dara." Bom looped arms with Dara. 

After their lunch in a cute café. They decided to go shopping.

Dara is driving while Bom is seating in the passenger seat. 

"We're here."

Bom wasn't really paying attention.

"Hey, things are going to work out. " Dara gave her a big hug. 

Bom returned the hug, "let's go shopping for your honeymoon."

Thirty minutes later Dara was complaining she was hungry again so they stopped at another restaurant.

"Dara we weren't even shopping that long can't you wait a little bit longer?"

"But Bom I'm so hungry. I'm eating for two remember. So that's three mouths I have to feed. Mines and the babies." Dara does a little pout.

"I am going to pay any way."

"Ok fine." 
They sat down in the restaurant and ordered.

"Bom have a problem when I go shopping  I realized that I have pick up weight. My pregnant belly is already showing up, I don't want to look huge at my wedding. " Dara notice Bom was getting kind of sad her talking about what she was talking about. 

Bom had told Dara before that she felt like top and her relationship is frozen right now because if his stupid engagement. She loves him dearly but she would like to see their progress not as fast likes Jiyong and Dara's relationship. They accidentally slept together,confess their feelings,become boyfriend and girlfriend, gets engage and already has started a family this only a few months all of this has happened.  

"Sorry I didn't realize I was-"

"No, it's ok. You can continue I'm your listening ear that's what friend are for."

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

After a long day with Bom shopping she came home with lots and lots of shopping bags. She saw Jiyong sitting in the living room eating pizza. I sat next to him.

"Woah! What you girls do but the whole store?"

She sat down and got some pizza. He knew how important it was for now to get her food. 

"What did you get?"

"I got some comfy clothes for the beach. We also went pre-baby shopping."

"Pre-baby shopping?"

"She pulled our a cute little shirt that say "daddy is my favorite." How cute is that."

"Nice I may have them wear it all the time."

"I also found this one. "Mommy is the best!" Perfect right it matches the song so well."

"Then I should get one  that says, "daddy is one if a kind." "

They both laugh at what he said. 

"What else did you get because I know you didn't waist it on all pre-baby things."

"I also bought some lingerie for a certain special man in my life."

"Really, that special man may like to see you in that lingerie right now instead of wait for the honeymoon." He lead her to the bedroom. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

CL's POV 

On a Friday night I decided to stay in and watch TV. I texted Minzy to see if she wanted to hang out at my place. She said would be over later.

It's been thirty minutes later since she texted her. My phone started to ring.

"Ah, she must be here." 

I looked at my phone to see Seungri calling.

"Omo!" Maybe he's calling because he wants to hang out with me tonight. Me and my crazy imagination.

I cleared my throat, "hello."

"Hello Chaerin…" ahh the way he says my name it just sounds so y. " I was wondering what time your dinner party started."

MWO? Dinner party what is he-  Oh no I forgot I made up that fake dinner party. I looked at the time and I see it would be five o clock. I can not let this opportunity past.

"Uhh, around seven." 

"Ok, see you then."

"Ok, bye." Bite my bottom.

"Ahh!" I jumped up and down."he's coming over!"

I was happy until I realize, I'm in my pajamas, my hair looks horrible, I made up some dinner party, I have no food ready and no guess. I am in out of my mind here. 

I don't know how I'm am going to pull this off.

 

 

 

 

It's a little bit longer but the only thing is this chapter is so boring in my opinio. Sorry I couldn't update last week. 😞 I was still working on all of my stories. I always have to write notes of what I want to happen in that chapter rather than start writing. Anyway please subscribe, Upvote, and comment.  BYE!

 

BTW, loving girls generation's song, you think.