Chapter 7

ONE NIGHT MISTAKE

*knock*   *knock*

Top went to the door to see who it was knocking at the door. He looked threw the peep hole to see his girlfriend Bom.  He opened the door with a quickness. Bom walked past him into the hotel room.

" Two beds I suggest we use both of them." 
 
She turned around and wrapped her arms around his neck, as he slid his arms around her waist. He leaned down to give her her a peck on the lips. 

He lean towards her ear, "I think that's a great idea." he whispered into her ear. 

Top nibbled on her ear and kiss her neck down to her chest. 

" I think we're going to have a lot of fun tonight." she said before they fell on the bed together kissing each other like there is no tomorrow.

 


Top laid in the bed with his underwear on with resting her back against his chest. They watched TV as they waited for their room service to arrive. He wrapped his arms around her figure. 

"Have I ever said how good you look in my shirts." He leaned his head on her shoulder.

"I know, you always say that."

"I know but, I just can't get enough of you my baby. I love you a lot."

Even though she had heard it from him multiple times it was still as sweet as the first time. Bom turned around to face Top.

She straddled him and wrapped her arms around him.

"Choi Seunghyun I love you with all my heart." She leaned down and gave him a kiss on the lips. He wrapped his arms around her waist. Top pulled her closer to him. They would have went further if it wasn't for the knock at the door.

" It's probably our food you should probably go hide." Top said getting off the bed and putting on some pants.

Bom went to pick up her clothes off the floor really quick. She stuffed them on the dresser. She went to the bathroom and closed the door.

 

Top opened the door to welcome shock to his face. 

"What are you doing here?" 

 

"I came here to surprise you, Oppa." She gave him a hug. She tried to walked in but he blocked her.

"Yah, Oppa! Let me in." She looked up at him and pouted.

"No, I have a roommate." 

"But I thought you said you didn't have to share a room this time around." She gave him puppy dog eyes.

" but I wanted to have dinner with you."

"I have already ate."

She gave have a sad face.

"Look let me get dress and we will go walk around. Meet me in the lobby."

"Thank you, Oppa. Your the best fiancée ever." She tip toed to him and gave him a kiss on the lips.

 

 

DARA'S POV


I watched as Jaeyoung hopped up and down to the kid's TV show's music. Is this considered kidnapping? I mean yeah I rushed off the plane trying to avoid Jiyong, but that had nothing to do with me taking Jaeyoung. I mean he was just in my arms when I left. If I would have gave him back that means I would have be in contact with Jiyong. Being in contacted with him would defeat my whole purpose. I will give him to one of the Big Bang members tomorrow at practice.

I mean I didn't really kidnap him mean he's dancing around and having fun. 

*knock* *knock*

"Room service." 

I stood up from the bed to open the door for the room service lady. She rolled the cart in the room.

"Chicken noodle soup and kids meal." she showed me the food I had ordered.

"Umm this might seem kind weird and I'm not some kind of sasaeng fan that has snuck in here I really do work here-"

"You want to take a picture with me."

"Yes, please."

I went to stand next to her and we took a selca. 

"Thank You so much unnie. I can't wait to tell all my friends." 

"Jaeyoung come here the food is here." He ran over to me and I picked him up. 

I gave him a fri.

"Is it good?"  He smiled and nodded his head yes.

"One more thing unnie." She was standing at the door.

"Mm what is it?"

"Is it true?"

"Is what true?" I look confused at her.

"Is the you and Jiyong Oppa's child together?"

"What! No. When was I ever big enough to be pregnant. He is three years old." I pointed at Jaeyoung but he looked confused at me.

" this is Jiyong's nephew."

"Oh ok, that's what I thought."

 

After I put Jaeyoung to bed I looked on the internet to see this crazy story.

What! Since they saw Jiyong carrying him in the airport and me carrying him out gave them suspicion. These idiots reporters. I scroll down to see they have more pictures from when we all went to the store. 

I just want to shout out to the world that JAEYOUNG IS JIYONGS NEPHEW!

 

 


Author POV

I came back to my room after eatting dinner alone.

*puff* 

I fall on to the bed. OH, JAEYOUNG! I forgot all about him. I am a horrible uncle. Wait... no I am not Dara ran out of the plane with him. I am not a horrible uncle. I don't have to worry I trust the person I like.

Nows my chance to make a plan to win Sandara Park over. I heard she's been hanging out with Donghae and I don't like that at all. I asked her to date me but now she is avoiding me. I want be the one she hangs out with on her off days. I want her to think of me when she misses me.


I can write a hundred songs but I asked her to be my girlfriend in the crappiest way. Next time   I ask her to be my girlfriend it will be sweeter and not just after we made-out.

 

 

 

 
 
.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Thank You Upvoter's 
 
 
heiress
 
myjane07
 
Ne3zHa
 
sandaragon
 
bumweh
 
9a9a_lve_daragon
 
melanpl
 
tiger62
 
Mayra_205
 
antoine23
 
redholic7
 
kwonty
 
wenkie0414
 
Tabimuchere
 
Bluevioletberry 
 
gwenniep
 
andialiyya
 
itinamarie 
 
cheri86
 
annaprinsesa
 
Cuteefunnyrabbit
 
MizzNini
 
mia1988
 
pris1007
 
poe3_dutz
 

ngusivodanh

 
Tachimaru
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

 

 

 

Short but still an update. I have changed my username as you can see. I may change it again I don't know.  What does Jiyong have planed to win over Dara?

Till next update! BYE!^_^