Chapter 19

ONE NIGHT MISTAKE

Author POV

Dara is sitting in Chaerin's room helping her decide what she should wear. Chaerin walked out of her walk-in closet, in a black dress and red pair of heels. Her hair was slightly curled at the bottom. 

"Yeah this one is much better. y but not too y."

"Ok, thanks. Let me fix my hair." She stood in front of the mirror fixing the fly  away hairs.   

*ding dong*

"Oh crap he is here. How do I look?" 

"Calm down Chaerin, you look beautiful." Dara put her hand on her shoulders. 

The knocking of the door made Chaerin walk towards her bedroom door.

"Yes oppa?" She said to Jiyong. 

"Seungri is here."

They all walked out into the living room. She walked towards Seungri 

"I'm glad you could make it." She slightly touched his arm.

"I brought you some wine." He held up the bottle.

"Thank You." She took the bottle of wine.

"The food will be ready a moment. You guys can already go sit down." 


Chaerin's POV


After my made up dinner party put together at the last minute it was finally over. Dara unnie would help at some times helping me speak up to get in on the conversation. The one secret that only Dara knows is I didn't cook that food, I had it catered. Not to sound stuck on my self, but I think I looked good tonight. To be honest I don't think he paid me any of attention, because he was mostly talking to Jiyong oppa. It's hard trying to impress somebody that you have known for a long time. Truth is what else could they learn about you that's interesting.

Maybe he doesn't even like me, like that. I have one more chance since Dara left Seungri volunteer to help do cleaning. Since we are alone maybe I could ask him to watch some movies with me. 

I grab a dish to put it away. I stood in my tippy toes trying to put the bowl away. I really need a step latter. 

I felt his warm presence behind me. He took the bowl out of my hands. As he leaned in further to set the bowl down, his chest touched my back. 

"There you go." Seungri said stepping away.

I think I stopped breathing for a moment.

"I think everything is taken care of."

I looked around in the kitchen to see everything was already clean.

"Thank You." I fiddled with my fingers. "Sooo do you want to watch a movie?"

"That would be nice but I have a schedule early in the morning. I probably need to get some sleep."

"Yeah that's probably the best idea. Maybe next time." He walked to the door as I walked him out.

"I can walk you out."

He looked kind confused at me, "umm yeah."


~~~~~~


Of course I live up pretty high and yes he had to park his car in the basement. So the whole ride down was quiet. I'm pretty sure he use to talk a lot more. We stepped off of the elevator. 

"Oh cool news, Dara nuna's Omma asked me for their engagement footage I recorded, so she can show it to everyone at the wedding. It's going to be a surprise." Seungri said. Knowing Dara unnie's Omma she probably told him not to tell anyone else, but poor Seungri he can't keep a secret.

"Oh that's nice." We finally arrive at his car. I realize it's the car he got into in accident with.

"You finally got your car fix."

"Yeah it took a while, it wasn't cheap either." He unlocked his car opening the drivers side.  "This was fun we should do it some other time."

Finally some interest! "Yeah we should."  We had an awkward pause.  "Well goodnight." I stood on my tip toes giving him a kiss on the cheek.

Turning on my heels I walk back quickly to the elevator.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Dara's POV

Jiyong and I started getting ready for bed after we put Jaeyoung to bed. 

"Remember we have to meet with Jaeyoung's teachers in a few weeks." I said while pulling the comforter back trying to get into bed.

"Oh yeah."  He tried to remember as he changed his clothes, from when we went over to Chaerin's. I watched him until he finally got into the bed.

"Did they say what they wanted to talk about?" He asked me.

"No we just set a meeting up." I explained.

"That's kind of weird."

"I guess so."

"Chaerin's weird last minute dinner party."

I knew why because she had finally confess to me that she liked Seungri. I tried as much as I could to help them talk to each other, but it really didn't work out. Seungri didn't really pay her any of attention. They had known each other to long for something new to impress each other. I guess that resulted into Seungri not even looking twice at her.

I looked down to see Jiyong kissing my little baby bump. I brushed his hair with my hand.

"Jiyong "

"Yes." He sat up so could see my face.

"Do you know what kind of girls Seungri likes?"

"I don't know if he has a type but he loves his girls in the club. They have to know how to hold their liquor and let go old all their worries and have a good time." He leaned over an gave me a kiss. He was being really touchy tonight.

"Ok, thanks."

"Why do you need this info?"

"Let's just say I know a girl who is very interested in Seungri." I pulled the covers up a little.

"What? " he looked at me weird. "It's not you right."

I laughed a little, "What's so funny?" He asked.

"No it's not me. First of all I have you, second of all Seungri is like my little brother."l explained and chuckled a little.

"Yeah you would say I was like your little brother, but you see how that turned out." 

I looked at him weirdly. 

"Dara, we are laying in my bed, about to get married next weekend. Also your pregnant with our child. Wait not a child but children, from our (one night stand). So you use to say you saw me as your little brother." He raised his brow at me.

"Look I would say that to get people off my back. I mean what else could they say if I called you a little brother. I didn't know what else to say we have mutual feelings for each other. For some years we both knew we liked each other, but I am not going to go say that on TV. Imagine me say yeah he likes me and I like him, we are just not dating. I had to do something to protect that private aspect of our lives." He stared at me with his mouth open for a few seconds. He moved closer wrapping his arms around me.

"I should have ditched my no dating in-house rules a long time ago to start dating you properly." He leaned in and gave me a mind blowing kiss.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Wow 63 votes and 500 subscribers! Next chapter shutout to all the ones who voted. One of my commenters asked for more Daragon moments. So i was like how am I going to put a Daragon moment in there. They weren't even really suspose to be in this chaper. So that is for you, you know who you are.

Question for readers: Do you think Seungri likes Chaerin like she likes him? 

Please subscribe and up vote! BYE! ^_^