Chapter 10

ONE NIGHT MISTAKE


*beep* *beep* *beep*

Dara laid in the hospital bed asleep. Jiyong sat in the chair on the side of the bed and held her hand. He would occasionally rub her stomach.

YG walked in and Jiyong pulled his hand away from her stomach.

"Here." YG handed him some coffee.

"How long has it been?" He questioned.

"It hasn't been that long."' Like three days' Jiyong thought.

"Did you lie when I asked you about you two dating?"

"No, we weren't at that time."

They had broke into long silence until YG spoke up.

"She'll be ok she just needs to get some rest."

Jiyong puffed out," I hope so."

 

The doctor arrived in the room. 

"Mr.Kwon, Dara needs to get a lot of rest and eat regular meals . She is stress and fatigue. Also, I got your request from the nurse. Her condition is already not good for the baby but when she wakes up we will run some test to check on the baby." 
 
"Alright, I will let you know right away when she wakes up."

With that the doctor left the room.

He ran his hands threw his hair.

"JIYONG, WHAT DID YOU DO!?" He was suddenly standing above him.

"Calm down hyung I can explain. It was all a mistake." He rubbed his hands together.

"Please sit down hyung Dara is sleeping."

He sat down,"Explain before I kill you."

"Please no hyung I'm going to become a father my, my child needs me." 

"EXPLAIN!"

"It was the night of-" 

"DARA!! My park sister!" Bom ran in crying.

'Save by Bom. Thank goodness.' Jiyong thought.

Bom was grabbing on to Dara's other arm crying. Chaerin and Minzy pulled off Bom.

"Calm down Bom and be quit she really needs her rest." YG said. "I'll leave since we don't need five people in this room. Goodnight."

"Goodnight, Sajangnim." The girls waved bye.

"Bye, hyung"

"Yeah whatever." He walked out.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dara awoke to the morning sun shining into her hospital room.

DARA'S POV

 I woke up to see a IV connected to my hand and hear the beep of the machine. I heard water running in the bathroom, which is situated right across from my bed on the left side of the wall. I saw a bag sitting on the couch right of me. 

A sudden thought came to mind. I touched my stomach. 

"The Baby! Is it ok?" I heard the bathroom door open reviling the person who's been in the bathroom this whole time. 

"Dara, your awake good." Jiyong walked over to me and pick up a remote looking thingy and pressed a button. 

"Yes." a lady said out of nowhere.

"Ms.Park is awake now."

"Ok, I'll let the doctor know."

Jiyong suddenly gave me a tight crushing hug.

"Aghh!" I can't breath

"Sorry..." He pulled away from me and sat on the bed. "Dara you had me so scared." He brung his hand up to my face. 

"Jiyong what about the baby is it ok?" I looked into his eyes. 

"I don't know they said you needed to wake up so they could do some testing."

 


I have to wait more UGHH! I just hope our baby isn't in much danger.


A little later the nurse came back with a tray of food.

"The doctor said you need to eat then once you finish I will come back and take you to run some test and check on the baby."

Right before she left she took my temperature. I ate in until Jiyong spoke up.

"Is it good?" He looked over at me.

"Neh." He looked nervous about something.

"Should I call your Omma?"

"No, she would freak out and leave the country to come find me. I will call her when I get if there is something wrong with the the baby. If everything is ok just leave it alone."  I explained to him.

"Mm I didn't know she would be like that. *cough* yg hyvjj jfdg knbxg"

"What was that last part?" I leaned over closer so I could try to hear him.

"MMMM mmmm."

"What?" 

"YG hyung knows."

"What does he know?" Please don't be what I think it is.

"About the pregnancy." He stood up quickly and looked out the window. "Oh what a beautiful day it is. Maybe I can take you up to the roof garden. Of course, I have to see with the nurses first."

"Jagiya come sit down on the bed please." I said in a sweet voice. 

He gave me a smile and sat at the end of the bed.

"Closer." He moved barely.

"Closer."

"Closer."

When he reached me his back was facing me. Perfect. I slowly moved my hand up his back then, SUDDENLY I put my around his neck and pulled him down.


JIYONG'S POV

My baby girl just unleashed a whole bunch of words on me.

"What was that?" I said In shock.

"Me being mad."

"Would rather you just you know you yell and throw things at me than that. It's a lot more scarier this way."

"Good."

 

 

I quickly pushed the button so the nurse could arrive. I can't be in here by myself.


DARA'S POV

Once the nurse arrived she helped me into the wheel chair. She pushed me to where the OB GYN Doctor is located. I could see Jiyong walking a distance behind us. She pushed me into the room to see the doctor waiting for me.

"Hello Mrs.Park, I'm am Dr.Autumn. I here you want to check on the growth of your baby."

"Yes."

"I need you to pee in this cup first." She handed me a cup. "If you have trouble maybe your husband can help you."

I glanced back at Jiyong and shook my head. I can go on my own.

This whole situation is embarrassing I really don't need him to be there when I go to the bathroom and he's not my husband. I keep wondering which one is going to tell her that.

Once I left the bathroom she had me lay on the bed, so she could take an ultrasound. I felt Jiyong grab my hand and gave me a reassuring smile. Dr.Autumn. Put some cold gel on my stomach.

"Hahaha." I giggled because it was so cold.

"Sorry I usually have it warmed up."

She rubbed the receiving part of the machine on my stomach. A picture popped up on the screen. 

"Can you see the baby?" She pointed at the screen.

"Look Ji you can see his little head. I look towards him and smiled." I looked at him and smiled.

"There is much devolment  yet you look about six weeks pregnant." She pressed a orange button and I could hear something that sounded close to a drum. 

"That's the babies heart beat." 

At that moment couldn't help but start to cry. There is actually human life inside of me. Jiyong wiped the tears away from my eyes and gave me a peck on the lips.


After the ultrasound she told things I should stay clear of and I need to take care of my body more. 

"You becoming stress is not good for the baby. Traveling should become less,that can cause stress. Umm, how's your morning sickness?"

"I normally get sick late at night or early in the morning. I guess it's pretty bad. Some days I just want to lay in the bed all day."

"Don't pressure yourself to over work. Always make sure you get a good nights rest of sleep and eat your meals. Any other questions?"

"Uhh can we..." He paused for a second and looked at me like I was suppose to finish his sentence.

"Can we what?"

"Ohh the famous question most men ask."

"Can you two still ual ? Yes, you can through out the pregnancy actually it's perfectly fine." 

I blushed at her words.
 

 

THIRD PERSON POV

Jiyong and Dara arrived back to her hospital room to see BigBang and 2ne1. She tried to quickly clear up her tears. She had just been crying to Jiyong about how fat she was going to become. Jiyong thought that he has to some how survive emotions through this pregnancy.

"What are you all doing here?" Dara said while Jiyong help her back to her bed. 

"Noona, why didn't you and Jiyong hyung were dating." Seungri pouted, as he sat at the side of her bed.

"Noona was going to tell you when we got." 

"Yeah she wasn't suppose to past out and that's how you guys find out. We were going to say something when we got back."

There was a moment of silence for a while until Seungri spoke up.

"Hyung, I heard your fiancé came to visit." Bom froze at his words.

"Yeah, unannounced." Nobody knew about his relationship with Bom except for Bom and him, but they all knew Top didn't really didn't care for his fiancé too much. He was going to be in arranged marriage with her and he only knew her for a year. Top continued to push the wedding back as much as he could so him and Bom could stay together. 

It became an awkward silence after Seungri opened his mouth. Jiyong was always getting on him opening his mouth at the wrong time. Some how he would always say the wrong things around Chaerin. That's why they were always arguing. 


There was an awkward silence between them before. A knock at the door. 

"Come in." Jiyong said loud enough for the person on the other side of door to her him.

The door open to revile Dr.Autumn

"Oh no." Jiyong and Dara mumbled.

"Dara I brought you some vitamins so you can be healthy and strong." She set a bag on the side of the table. 

"Oh thank Dr.Autumn." 'Now please leave.' Dara thought.

"I also have one more little thing for you." She pulled out a photo and handed it to Dara. 

"Ohhh!" Dara tried to sound excited. 

"The sonogram picture of your baby. Isn't that exciting. The first picture of your baby."

'Why did she have to say what it is I know what it is.' Dara thought.

She received a phoned and hung up. "Let me go I have another appointment. Make sure you take those vitamins it's good for you and the baby."

"Ok, thank you."

She left the room in a hurry. The silence lingered in the room for a while. All you could her was the TV playing in the background.

Bom got up and snatched the photo away from her hands.

"Your... Your pregnant?!"

 

 

Thank You Upvoter's 


heiress

myjane07

Ne3zHa

sandaragon

bumweh

9a9a_lve_daragon

melanpl

tiger62

Mayra_205

antoine23

redholic7

kwonty

wenkie0414

Tabimuchere

Bluevioletberry 

gwenniep

andialiyya

itinamarie 

cheri86

annaprinsesa

Cuteefunnyrabbit

MizzNini

mia1988

pris1007

poe3_dutz

ngusivodanh

Tachimaru

poe3_dutz

jilynne

GD_KJY

dorememe

nabi0687

finallyunlurkedbb

corea18

farahfitri

thetruthe

Will add other upvoter's later. I promise.