Chapter 5

ONE NIGHT MISTAKE

 

 

"No, not that one." Taeyang said.

Taeyang and Seungri were walking down the hallway trying to find which room Jiyong was in.

"Hyung try this door the light is on." Seungri told him.

"Yah! Do boss me around." Taeyang shook his head. He grabbed the door knob and pushed the door open. He looked to the right first then to the left to see Jiyong and Dara in a awkward position. 

Jiyong had pulled her shirt down at least halfway, before Taeyang looked their way, thank goodness. Taeyang looked their in shocked. 

Seungri bumped into Taeyang. "Hyung why did you suddenly st-" Seungri's eyes went big, "OMO! HYUNG, NOONA! ITS TRU-" 

Taeyang pushed Seungri out the door. He dragged him down the hallway and into the the elevator. Taeyang stood there in shock.
'Is there really something going on between the two of them. It can't be I mean we're bestfriends, he would tell me ... wouldn't he.' Taeyang thought.

While Taeyang was in deep thought Seungri pulled out his phone and started to dial his Top hyung's phone  number. 'Wait until hyung here's this.' Seungri thought to himself.' After a few rings Top finally picked up the phone. 

Top- what

Seungri- Guess what!

Top- Seungri don't play games.

Seungri- I just saw Ji-

Taeyang snatched the phone away from Seungri and ended the phone call.

"Hyung why would you do that?" Seungri complained.

"You can't tell anyone what we saw."

"Mm, okay." He shrugged his shoulders.

"I'm serious Seungri, it stays between us two."

"Ok, ok. I got it." Seungri said.

"I swear if If you go blabbering about this to anyone!" Taeyang said with a commanding tone.

"Ok hyung, I got it." Seungri said as they walked off the elevator. "Let's make a bet. If I say nothing and I tell nobody about their little thing going on, BUT once the cat is let out of bag not by me and I have nothing to do with it. I get your Ferrari." Seungri smirked. 

"Wait, wait, wait, so what your saying is if you let the the secret out I win?" Taeyang asked to confirm.

"Yes."Seungri nodded his head.

"If the the secret comes out not by you, you win?"

"Correct." Seungri said.

"One more rule." Taeyang said.

"What is it?" Seungri asked.

"If Jiyong and Dara tell everybody about their relationship from there mouths. Nobody wins... unless you want to bet on that." Taeyang raised his brow.

"Heck no I'm not betting on that. I'm not stupid to bet on that. I already know it's going to come out with nobody planning it to come out." Seungri said.

"Yeah and your going to spill I already know." Taeyang said.

"Whatever." Seungri shook his head. 'I need to learn on to control what I say, starting today.' Seungri thought to himself.

"Well when you lose I am going to take that Porsue of yours."

"So that's a deal." Seungri stuck his hand out.

"It's a deal." Taeyang shook Seungri's hand.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


-hello hello

Top roll his eyes when he saw the phone call had ended.

"Who was that?" Bom asked. She had her long legs in Top's lap. They decide to hang at his house. 

"Seungri's crazy self." Top shook his head.

"What did he say?"

"Nothing he hung up. All I know is that he interrupting our time together." Top leaned down and gave her a heart warming kiss. 

Even though it was a sin for them to be together they didn't care, because they loved each other.

 


As soon as Taeyang and Seungri left Jiyong got off of Dara and put his shirt on. Dara sat up on the couch after Jiyong moved and tried to fix her hair with her hands. They both sat on the couch and tried to look as presentable as they could. It had just became awkward between them again.

"Oh, I'm so embarrassed." Dara put her hands over her face.

"Oh no I hope they don't tell anyone." Dara turned towards Jiyong with fright on her face.

"Dara, let's just da-" Jiyong was cut off from her phone ringing.

-hello 

-ok, I'll be down in a minute.

"My manager is here to pick me up." Dara stood and quickly tried to get to the door. When her hand touched the cold metal door knob, Jiyong grabbed her hand. He slightly pushed her back to the door.

He wrapped on arm around her waist while he put his other hand behind her head. He leaned in and gave her a kiss that she quickly responded to. He pulled out and pecked her lips a few times. He close his eyes and laid his forehead hers.

"Dara please don't act like didn't know what I was about to say." 

With that she left the room thinking about what he was about to say. 

 

 

 

Thank You Upvoter's 


heiress

myjane07

Ne3zHa

sandaragon

bumweh

9a9a_lve_daragon

melanpl

janine17

Mayra_205

tiger62

redholic7

kwonty

antoine23

tabimuchere

bluevioletberry

 

 

 

 

If didn't catch it Jiyong was about to say "Dara, let's date."  It was a short update but how was the chapter? I hoped everyone enjoyed it. ^_^ 

Please Subscribe, Comment, and Upvote.

 

BYE ^_^