Chapter 2

ONE NIGHT MISTAKE

AURTORNIM: sorry for the grammar errors.

 

I walked out the bathroom with a towel around me. I saw Jiyong had left me a pair of clothes for me. I put on the t-shirt that was too big for me. I then put on the sweat pants and they were a perfect fit. That's weird it's a perfect fit. 
 
 
 
 
I walked outside his room to see Jiyong in the kitchen. 
 
 
"I'm finish and thank you for the clothes."
 
 
Jiyong looked from what he was doing in the kitchen and looked at me. 
 
"Oh here I made you a sandwich."
 
He set the sandwich down on the table.
 
"here you can watch TV." he theTV. " I am going to go get dress."
 
"thank you, Jiyong."
 
"no problem." 
 
Jiyong went into to his room.
 
 
 
THIRD PERSON
 
 
 
Dara was finish eating and sitting on the couch watching TV.
After 15 minutes Jiyong came out , still preparing. 
 
"what are you watching." He asked her.
 
"The star news did you know two idols got in a dating controversy last night." Dara said.
 
"Really who is it?" that caught his attention.
 
"I don't know it's coming up soon. Disbatch is going to release it soon and they already have an answer back from the company." Dara said.
 
They both wanted to know who got in trouble this time and see what excuse what the company would come up with. Also, how the couple got caught. Not just them but all of 2ne1. Would be interested. 
 
 
 
 
THE NEWS:
 
As you all probably have heard by now. 2ne1's Dara and BigBang's G-Dragon from YG Entertainment. Have been caught very intimate at the club last night.
 The whole YG Family was spotted last night out in the club. 
  Well the two seemed quite close.
Here in one if the pictures.
(The picture pop up on the TV.)
As you see here Dara sits in 
G-dragons lap. While his hands are around her waist.
 
On this second picture they are standing up with his arms wrapped around her waist again. He would give her pecks on the cheek constantly.
 
On other pictures show them dancing on each other. Hugging up on each other. People say they stayed all lovey dovey like a couple each other all night.
 
So they big question is 2ne1's Dara and BigBangs G-Dragon are they dating or not?
 
We'll we have the answer right after this commercial.
 
 
BACK TO JIYONG'S APARTMENT 
 
 
Jiyong and Dara stared at the TV in daze.
 
"I can't believe this." Dara said.
"I thought you remember everything from last night. You didn't see people taking pictures."
 
 
"I never said I remembered everything." Jiyong said.
 
Dara was upset nothing was going her way today. She accidentally sleep with Jiyong. Now she's in a scandal with him too. 
 
"Oh yeah then what do you remember." She got up and walked over to him.
 
"Only the last part, ok." 
 
He couldn't understand why she was  so angry.
 
"What last part?!" Dara asked.
 
"You know the last PART?"
 
"What?!" Dara was confuse of what he was talking about and angry.
 
"The thing we did right before we went to sleep." He said awkwardly scratching the back of his head.
 
"Oh." Dara look down and twiddle with her thumbs.
 
 
The News came back on and they faced the TV.
 
THE NEWS:
 
As you all have probably heard about the hot new scandal with 2ne1's Dara and BigBang's G-Dragon. 
YG Entertainment has responded by saying as far as they know the two are not dating.
 
END OF NEWS:
 
 
 
"I don't get it no one contacted me." Jiyong said.
 
"Me neither." Dara agreed. 
 
"I haven't seen my phone since I woke up." 
 
Jiyong walked into his room searching for his phone. Dara walked behind him. Looking for her phone too. Instead she quickly picked up her clothes on the floor.
 
"Jiyong I have to go." Dara said.
 
"Ok let's go." Jiyong said and grabbed his phone.
 
 
---- 
 
They were in the car in a very awkward atmosphere. Jiyong is focusing on the road while Dara was looking out the window.
 
'Ughh I have to avoid SA.' Dara thought.
 
'Thats weird nobody calls me and they answer the media without asking me.'
 
"Hey Dara, did anyone call you from the company?" Jiyong asked.
 
"I don't know, I haven't seen my phone." Dara said quietly.
 
"I think I lost it." She spoke again.
 
"Oh we'll I'm going call YG Hyung should have called one us. To tell us about the controversy." Jiyong said kind of angry.
 
He took out his phone starting to call  YG.
 
"What are you doing?!" Dara panicked. Holding his arm.
 
"I'm calling YG hyung. Why?" Jiyong  said.
 
"I don't want to be caught. If you call he would want to see us." Dara said.
 
"Dara if your going to the YG he's going to see you anyway." Jiyong push the call button after he finish talking. He put it on speaker phone so he could set it down.
 
 
"JIYONG!" YG sounded so angry.
Which made them jump in their seats.
 
"Yes" 
 
"WHERE THE HECK HAVE YOU'VE BEEN? I'VE BEEN CALLING YOU FOR THE LAST COUPLE OF HOURS?!" YG yelled through the phone .
 
 
Jiyong and Dara's could hear a pin drop in the car. They both knew if he would have told them the truth they would be in way more trouble than what they are in now.
 
"I was busy sleeping hyung." Jiyong lied to him.
 
 
"JIYONG IF YOUR NOT HERE WITHIN FIVE FREAKING MINUTES!"
 
"Ok hyung I'm coming." Jiyong ended the call before he started yelling again.
 
 
Jiyong puffed out some air and press down the gas.
 
 
*ring* *ring**ring*
 
 
Dara picked up her phone under the seat. She read the caller ID on the phone and she became nerve ). 
 
"Yobosaeyo Sajangnim" Dara almost whispered into the phone.
 
"Dara where are you?" YG said in a stern voice.
 
"On the way to building." Dara said in her sweet voice.
 
"Well when you get here come straight to my office. Understand that?"
 
"Ne."
 
She heard the phone call end.
 
'What he doesn't yell at her like he did me.' Jiyong thought.
 
 
 
 
 
They arrived at the building with hundreds of paparazzi standing outside the close gates to the building. They never had to close gate before. Jiyong started to pull in to get in the driveway. Suddenly paparazzi went crazy snapping pictures standing around the car where he could not move the car at all. This would be a worst situation if he didn't have such dark tinted windows. Dara and him showing up together, didn't look to good.
 
"ARGH I only have two minutes left before I'm dead."
As soon as he finish his sentence bodyguards came out and opened the gate and trying to keep the press back. One bodyguard close the gate on the outside while they were still on the other side if the gate trying to keep the gate close.
 
Jiyong took off his seatbelt until Dara grabbed his hand.
 
 
"Jiyong." Dara said.
 
 
"What are you doing Dara? come on."
 
"Before you go in. Can we not tell anyone what happen."
 
"Ok I think that will be best idea for forever." Jiyong said.
 
"Ok, let's go." Dara said.
 
They both quickly got out the car. They headed up to the door. 
 
"Dara I think you should wait a while before you go up. It will not look right with us coming in together."
 
"Oh,ok." Dara stayed.
 
 
 
DARA'S POV
 
 
 
It's been five minutes and I'm on the elevator going up to the seventh floor. My heart is racing. If I had a choice I would not be in this right now.
 
*ting*
 
I arrived on to the floor.
 
I knocked at the door and took a deep breath. 
 
"Come in," I heard Sajangnim say.
 
I open the door with my hands shaking. I spotted Jiyong on the floor  with his arms raised.
 
"Sit down Dara." Sajangnim said to me. 
 
I sat down the couch while I watched Sajangnim walk to his desk.
 
 
"Jiyong you may stand up and sit on the couch." YG instructed.
 
"Dara, where did you sleep last night? The girls say you didn't come back to the dorm." YG ask.
 
"I went to my brothers apartment." Dara smoothly lied.
 
"ok, i am going to be direct. You don't have to lie to me i will not be mad a you guys." YG said.
 
"ok shoot." Jiyong said casually. 
 
"Are the two of you dating?"
 
"no."  they both answered 
 
" Do the two of you have any feelings toward each other that can lead towards you two dating?"
 
" no."they clearly answered with no problem.
 
"have you two sleep together?" 
On that question the both of them looked shocked.