Chapter 8

ONE NIGHT MISTAKE

It's finally here YAY! I know the last chapter was short but I tried to make this longer so please enjoy this chapter. Sorry about the font I am going to fix it

 
DARA'S POV
 
I put my sunglasses on as I wait for my Omma  to pick me up from the airport in Busan. Today I really don't want anyone to recognize me. I feel horrible and I think I have a problem on my hands.
 
 
 
FLASHBACK
 
After the AON concert.
 
I put back on my t-shirt and jeans. Ahh! this whole concert my shirts have been kind of tight over my . Now I probably need to go work out. I haven't been to the gym in a while.
 
"Unni, do you have some medicine for cramps?" Minzy held her stomach in pain.
 
"Here you go." I handed Minzy some medicine.
 
I'm glad I don't really have bad cramps. I haven't had cramps in a while.
 
Oh crap!
 
I pulled out my phone to check when my last period was. Ohhh NO! I been too busy to realize that a I have missed a period and that I should be on now. Maybe that's why my clothes felt awkward during the concert, why been feeling Nauseous, dizzy, and fatigue, because I am probably pregnant! I would want to cry here and now but I can't the staffs would wonder what's wrong with me. 
 
END OF FLASHBACK
 
 
 
I should let my mom know of course. Jiyong has to know since it would be his child too. Before all of that I need to take a pregnancy test, it's probably a false alarm. 
 
"Dara Dara! I turn my head to see my Omma waving at me trying to get my attention. I ran up to her and gave her a big hug. Tears that i have been holding back, came following down my cheeks.
 
"Aigoo, Sandara why are you crying?" She wiped my tears from my eyes.
 
"I just missed you a lot." I decide this is not the time or place to tell her.
 
 
Omma was driving back home explaining what she has plan for us, for the next few days I am here. I have another YG Family concert to do before heading back home.
 
"I was cooking your favorite meal before I came to pick you up from the airport. I bought some baking supplies so we could bake. I bought a few movies that we can watch tonight. We also have appointment  spa tomorrow so you can relax before you leave."
 
"Thank You Omma. I'm sorry I couldn't spend longer time with you."
 
"It's ok I'm just glad to see my daughter."
 
 
 
THIRD PERSON POV
 
 
Dara's Omma sat as Dara barely ate any of her favorite food. She knew something was wrong with Dara. She usually very exited and always smiling not only when she comes home but all the time. She feels like Dara is only physically there not mentally. 
 
"Dara, you ok your not eating very much." 
 
"Neh, I'm fine Omma. I'm just kind of full. I ate before I got on the plane." Dara continued to eat.
 
"Well don't force yourself to eat ok."
 
"Ok."
 
 
After Dara finish eating they painted each other's toes, pop some popcorn and watched some movies.
 
Dara's Omma woke up on the couch after realizing they never finished there last movie. She saw that Dara had left the couch. She was trying to clean up everything when she heard something from the bathroom. She walk towards the bathroom to see Dara throwing up in the toilet.
 
"OMO!" She ran over and pulled her hair out of Dara's face and patted her back.
 
She handed Dara a toothbrush with toothpastes on it.
 
"Are you ok?" She worried over Dara frantically.
 
"I'm fine the food just didn't set well with me."
 
"Let me go to the store to buy some medicine."
 
"No, I'll go just stay here." Pulled her hand.
 
"What?! No your obviously sick you need medicine."
 
"No, I'll go to the store." Dara insisted. 
 
"I don't like it but fine. Hurry up."
 
With that Dara put on her shoes and left the house with a quickness.
 
 
 
DARA'S POV
 
I decide to walk down the street to the store. The store is very close. I know my mom was mad at me but I can't ask her to get me a pregnancy test. I know she is suspicious of me right now, she knows I am  not feeling that well. She my Omma I can't get away with lying to her. 
 
I arrived at the nice air conditioned store. My heart started to beat faster and faster as I walked to the boxes of pregnancy test. Breath in breath out, I put my hand on my chest. Calm down heart your not even taking the freaking test your just buying it. 
 
I looked at them sitting on the shelves. I don't know what to buy. Umm, I will buy the one that looks the most legit. I picked up the one in the blue and white box. I looked on the back to see what it says  it takes a 10 or 15 minute wait to get the results. Two blue lines mean positive, one red line means negative. Kind of hope I get the one red line. I guess this is fine. I drop the box I the basket I  picked up walking in the store.
 
I am suddenly in the mood for some sweets I walked around to the cake isle. I spot my on the big chocolate cake.
 
"hey Dara."
 
I looked up to see DONGHAE! I looked down at my very exposed pregnancy test. I grabbed the cake and lay it on top of the test. Thank You Big cake!
 
"hey." I waved at him. " you know since the store is about to close why don't you just go ahead and check out I will meet you outside."
 
"ok, I wait outside." with that he turned around to go to the front of the store. 
 
"woah! That was really close."
 
I went to go pick up some chocolate cookies, and vanilla ice cream. Then, I finally headed to the cash register. I payed the lady and to walk out to find Donghae wait as he said in his car. He got out the car quickly took my bags and put it in his car.
 
"come on I'll drive you home."
 
"thank you." 
 
"no problem. Where to?" 
 
"just turn left." as we came out of the parking lot.
 
"I see you decide to came see your mother anyway."
 
"yeah just some me and her time, before I'm off to travel again."
 
"yeah I had to come help my Halmoeni move." we sat in silence.
 
"it's coming up soon, slow down." I really could have walked.
 
" While your still in town do you mind if we hang out."
 
"it would have to be tomorrow morning if we do hangout. Sorry I am kind of jam packed."
 
" How about a picnic?"
 
"oh that sounds fun. I'll come." 
 
"ok, that's a date then."
 
Date? It's not a date. Never mind  he could been saying that's final. Don't get ahead of yourself Dara."
 
"right here I pointed." I took off my seatbelt and got out the car. He picked up my groceries again. I am about to have a heart attack every time he picks up my bags. I walked over and took the bags out of his hands. 
 
"thanks, I got it from here." I grabbed the bags from his hands. 
 
"I'll pick you up tomorrow around 9:30 ok."
 
"sounds good. Goodnight."
 
He walked closer to me to give me a kiss on the cheek. " goodnight."
 
I turn around and walked in the house quickly, that was totally weird.
 
 
"I see that I'm not the only one you came to see."
My mom stood in the kitchen as I put my groceries away.
 
"That's not the reason, I Did come to see you it's just so happens that he said he was coming here, too."
 
"Well what's the reason for this?" She picked up the pregnancy test. Worrying about Donghae see it to much my mom saw it sitting in the bag. 
 
Alright Dara no more lying.
 
"yes, Omma there is a reason but let's talk about it sitting down." 
 
We walked to the living room and sat down on the couch. She set the test on the table once we sat down. I felt like a kid getting in trouble with my parent.
 
"Is this why you been distant from the time you got here, because your pregnant." My mom seem hurt, which made start feeling bad.
 
"Mom I don't know if I'm pregnant or not."
 
"Does it matter, I asked you are you ok? You said you were fine. I should have known something was up when you started crying. You weren't eating and you didn't seem that happy. Is-"
 
"Omma please, you don't know hard this is for me." Oh great the tears have started. " If the test is positive that would cause a great uproar in my life I have things planned for the next six months of my life. The business people would not be to happy if I have to up and cancel on them. Omma your the first person to know. I just realize myself that I might be pregnant. The second person would have told would have been the father, that he may be a father." thank goodness he likes children.
 
"I'm sorry Sandara." she pulled me into a hug. " That's why you were throwing up tonight."
 
I nodded my head, " the first time I showed symptoms was when Donghae and me were hangout at my house. I thought I had just ate too much food and ended up being sick. The next times I couldn't exactly figure out why I was sick. Until, I realize that I had missed my periods." I explained to her.
 
" This Donghae is he the father?"
 
I chuckled a little, " no he is not the maybe becoming a father. That would be gross. He is just a friend."
 
" Then who is it?"
 
I kind of became hesitant, " Its... it's Jiyong."
 
She looked completely shock. "Well that's good right he loves children."
 
"Yeah, but I don't know how to approach him."
 
"Why aren't you close, obviously very close." She looked confused at her.
 
"Yeah, but I have been avoiding him because he ask me to be his girlfriend."  
 
"That's great news isn't!" She smile at me. "Why are you avoiding him?"
 
"I guess I kind of got scared of what would happen after."
 
"Honey if your scared if it won't work out you will never know. Plus any relationship is going to it's ups and downs as long open to talk to one another  and understand each other you can work out problems. I guess the question I need to ask you is do you like him?"
 
I felt my cheeks heat up, I feel like a school girl having a crush on him. 
 
"I guess that's a yes." Omma said.
 
" Since you practically ran away from him, it will probably be easy to approach him and talk to him.  I still can't believe you ran from him,  probably thinks you don't like him a all."
 
"I do like him Omma." I pouted. " Now your making me feel really bad."
I glanced down at the pregnancy test and picked it up. 
 
"I guess should take the test now." I stood up and headed to the bathroom.
 
"Dara wait...  since there two in there why don't you do one for me, then one with Jiyong  so you two can find out together."
 
"ok" I agreed with her plan. Maybe he won't be freaked as much I tell him that I think I'm pregnant.
 
 
After I came back from the bathroom I rushed to the kitchen to stuff my face with food, more of just cake. This is the longest 15 minutes of my life. Maybe I should just watch TV to take my mind off of it. 
 
- Honey, I'm pregnant. 
 
The women told her husband on the TV.  "NO!" I changed the station.
 
-wahhh! Congrats it's a girl!  "NO!"
 
- ahh. Honey I feel so fat. - your not honey your just eight months pregnant. "NO!"
 
-here's the sonogram Omma. "NO!"
 
- oh the babies are so beautiful. NO!
 
"Dara don't break the TV!" she walked in. 
 
"is the test finish?"  I saw she was holding the stick in her hand. She quickly put it behind her back.
 
"Honey, why don't you just go to bed. Your mood is every where right now."
 
"ok." I pick up my cake and went to room. She is right first I was super happy to eat my cake then I got mad at the TV.  
 
 
The next day...
 
Donghae pick me up from my house. 
It was pretty early in the I had to get up in the morning and prepare myself. Of course, I wasn't feeling that great. I should just say I had morning sickness, and I was cranky. Which that's what my Omma told me, then I got upset and started crying. By time Donghae showed up I got my emotions in check, I think.
 
 
I hopped in the car.
 
"I made some cupcakes." I held them up.
 
"Oh yum." He looked at the nicely frosted cupcakes.
 
 
We arrived at the at the location near the Han river. Donghae's Halmeoni prepare a lot of the delicious food. We talked but mostly Donghae, while I kept going in to deep thought. He would pull me out of my trance when he would asked me a question. After we ate my cupcakes I had to head back to meet Omma so we could go to the spa.
 
I felt bad because I really wasn't mentally there most of the time and I think he realized it. He kept repeating what he was saying to me. 
 
He pulled in front of the house.
 
"When you get back, call me so we can hangout." He said facing me.
 
"Alright cool." I said. I saw him slowly leaning foreword to me. I trying to kiss me! I became ALERT!
 
"Bye." I quickly opened the door and left. 
 
"Woah, that was close!" I said once I got in the house.
 
"What was close?" Omma asked curiously.
 
"Oh nothing, nothing." I quickly went to my room.
 
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 
THIRD PERSON POV
 
 
Dara walked to the room where the whole YG Family is having dinner/ fun get together/hangout. She remembered what her Omma said to her before she got on the plane to leave.
 
FLASHBACK
 
"Dara, honey remember don't be afraid to approach him. He needs to know what's going on. So first talk to him work out your first problem your relationship, second you need to tell him about the possibility of the the baby. That is the most important thing you need to tell him. Remember don't get scared and back out." She was telling Dara very thoroughly. She was stressing it on her telling Dara make sure she tell him.
 
"Ok, Omma."
 
END OF FLASHBACK
 
Dara opened the door to the suite YG had. She saw everybody had finish eating which she was disappointed about but of course she saw Bom still eating something. She scanned over every where to see Jiyong hangout with the guys and playing video games. She would have to wait to approach him.
 
"DARA!" Bom ran up and gave her a tight squeeze of a hug.
 
"Too tight, too tight."
 
"Sorry, I just missed you so much." Bom pulled her over to where she was seating.
 
"I was only gone a few days."
 
"A few days too long." She picked up her sandwich and continued to eat it.
 
"Uhh where did yo-" she was cut off by Minzy and CL walking up to her. 
 
"Unnie!" They ran up to her and gave her a hug.
 
"How was your trip?" Minzy asked sitting next Dara.
 
"It was good." She stated really quick.
 
"Bom-" she was cut off again by Tablo.
 
"Ohh, hey Dara how was your trip?"
 
"Good, good." She said real quick.
 
"Bom where did-" 
 
"Dara noona your back." Seungri said as he was about to walk past.
 
She just decide to ignore him, "Bom where did you get your sandwich?" 
 
"My sandwich?" 
 
"Yes please tell me I am really hungry." I said dramatic.
 
"If you want the other half it's in the kitchen. You better hurry I'm pretty sure I promise someone else the other half but I couldn't remember who it is."
 
Dara sprinted up and quickly walked to the kitchen. She open the refrigerator to see the other half of the big sandwich sitting there like a pot of gold.
 
"Jackpot!"
 
Dara grabbed the sandwich to eat it with a quickness. Suhyun walked in to pick up a big jug of ice cream. Dara's eyes went big for the ice cream, her eyes follow to where Suhyun set it down on the counter. She snatch out of her paradise when she felt her sandwich yanked up from her hands.
 
"YAH! That was my sandwich!" Her yelling caught Suhyun's attention.
 
Dara's eyes became big once she realize who it was.
 
"No, it is my sandwich Bom Noona said I can have it." Jiyong said then took a bite out of it.
 
That just pissed Dara off she didn't care who it was by this point. She was hungry and now getting mad.
 
"You waited too late, Bom said I could have this." She snatched it from him and took two big bites out of the sandwich.
 
"EWW you two are indirectly kissing." Suhyun said and walked out the kitchen. That left only the two of them in the kitchen.
 
"I don't care it's not like we haven't kiss before." Dara mumbled.
 
"Now you accept that we kissed."
 
"Now, I have always accepted that we have kissed and slept together its just I don't want anyone to know what we have been doing."
 
"Really." He leaned closer to her as her back is against the counter.
 
She put her hands on his chest.
"Not here anyone can walk in at any second."
 
"Well I actually came in here because I wanted to talk to you."
 
"I need to talk to you, too." 
 
"Well meet me in front of my room. It's room 1124." He backed away from her and left the kitchen.
 
Jiyong quickly left the room and hop on the elevator. He rushed to his room. Pretty much everything was in place he just needed to light the candles and play the music. He carefully lit each candle. He went to his phone and some nice jazz. He passed the mirror, then backed up.
 
"Oh no I can't wear this." He wore a HBA t-shirt and ripped jeans.
 
He searched through his luggage to fine a white button down shirt and black skinny jeans. 
 
He heard a knock at the door.
 
"Oh crap she is here." He quickly put on his pants and changed his shirt and threw everything back in the closet.
 
He quickly looked at himself in the mirror to see if his hair looked ok. He stood in front of the door.
 
"You can succeed Jiyong. Fighting!"
 
He turn his swagger on before he open the door. He opened the door and stood off to the side so she could walk in. 
 
"Oh it's beautiful." Jiyong had candles next to the roses all over the room. Roses petals across the bed. The lights were dimly lit and the music is playing.
 
"Thank you I did it all by myself." He walk in front of her. He realized she had changed her clothes, too. To a short jean dress that button up in the front.
 
"Would you like to dance?" He held out his hand.
 
"I would love to." She wrapped her arms around his neck and he wrapped his arms around her waist. She laid her head on his chest as they rocked side to side.
 
They both really enjoyed this moment. As they slightly stayed in each other's arms. They both could stay in each other's arms forever. 
 
Dara pulled away to look at him. 
 
"Thank You for all of this you really didn't have to do that?"
 
"I know but I wanted to confront you about this it's been bugging my mind since you were avoiding me. Then I realized I asked you in a very unromantic place in a unromantic time. So I am going to ask you again and hope you say yes because if you don't this whole thing would be super awkward. So Sandara Park will you be my-"
 
She cut him off, "YES"
 
"I didn't even finish my question." 
 
"Does it matter are you going to accept my answer or not?"
 
"Sorry and yes I glad it didn't turn out to be awkward." He leaned down and captured her lips. 
 
When the passionate kiss ended Dara suddenly felt dizzy. She brought her hand up to her head. Closing her eyes really tight.
 
"Dara are you ok? He  brought her over to the end of the bed to sit. Not long after she sat down she started to feel nauseous, too.
 
"its... It's nothing I just feel a little nauseous." she told him.
 
Jiyong then became suspicious, he remember that random text he got on his phone the other day.
 
"Dara is it..." he took a deep breath. "... is it true that you might be pregnant." he asked worriedly. 
 
Dara froze she felt like she was caught at a murder scene. 'how did he figure out?'she thought.
 
 
 
 
 Thank You Upvoter's 
 
 
heiress
 
myjane07
 
Ne3zHa
 
sandaragon
 
bumweh
 
9a9a_lve_daragon
 
melanpl
 
tiger62
 
Mayra_205
 
antoine23
 
redholic7
 
kwonty
 
wenkie0414
 
Tabimuchere
 
Bluevioletberry 
 
gwenniep
 
andialiyya
 
itinamarie 
 
cheri86
 
annaprinsesa
 
Cuteefunnyrabbit
 
MizzNini
 
mia1988
 
pris1007
 
poe3_dutz
 
ngusivodanh
 
Tachimaru
 
poe3_dutz
 
jilynne
 
GD_KJY
 
dorememe
 
nabi0687
 
finallyunlurkedbb
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jiyong and Dara are officially a couple but they still have baby issues to work out.

 

Thank you for subscribing everyone, commenting and up voting.

Till next time BYE! ^_^