Chapter 20

ONE NIGHT MISTAKE

 

DARA'S POV 

 

I am really sick this morning when I came in to get my hair done. I saw the girls already sitting down.

 

"Sorry I'm late, this morning sickness is really getting to me." I  said while sitting down.

 

I saw Jiyong walk in the door behind me.

 

"Babe you forgot your phone in the car." He handed me my phone.  Jiyong went over to Minzy playing with her hair.

 

"Do you want your hair like this?" He put it in crazy places all over head.

 

"Hahaha, no oppa." She laughed at his teasing antics.

 

"Ji…" I said. He looked at me.

 

"Okay let me go get ready." He patted Minzy head and gave me a peck on the cheek.

 

"Unnie are you ready to get married?" Minzy asked once Jiyong left.

 

"Honestly right now I would rather go to the court house get married and go back to bed." They laughed at what I said.

 

"Oh wait I can't I have already moved out and Jiyong wants our new place to be a surprise."

 

"Unnie you could sleep at my place." Chaerin said.

 

"How did it go once we left?"

 

"How did what it go?" Bom became curious real quick.

 

 I looked at Chaerin in a apologize look.

 

"Tell me plllleeaasse." Bom said.

 

"Please I can keep secrets." Bom shook her head yes..

 

"Tell me, tell me, please."

 

"If you don't tell her Chaerin I will. I need Bom to be quiet."

 

"Okay fine. I will tell you." Chaerin goes into detail of how it became she liked Seungri.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

"You really like Seungri oppa?" Minzy said.

 

"Yeah that's what I just said."

 

"WOW!" Minzy said. I just watched the conversation go back and forth between the two.

 

"What's wrong?"

 

"Oh, nothing."Minzy tried to brush it off.

 

"No there's something." Chaerin tried to work it out of her.

 

"It's just you like the guy who you use to call rat."

 

"So that was back then." Chaerin explained.

 

"Unnie when you two first met and you realized you didn't like hi you told him don't look at you because he was so ugly."

 

"Oh no he probably thinks I am plotting againist him."

 

"I don't think that's the case. He probably has put a wall between you and him so he would stop crossing the line." Bom said.

 

"Why would he do that?" She asked worriedly.

 

"I think he was tired of the bruises you gave him."

 

"I guess I had it coming to me." Chaerin pouted.

 

My hair stylist came up and gave me a back hug.

 

"I'm so excited for your wedding." She gave me her big smile. "So what do you want your hair to look like for your wedding."

 

"Long wavy and light makeup." I explained to her.

 

"I got you covered."

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

Author's POV

 

Dara ran her hands threw her hair. Thunder walked up behind her picking up one of her flowers in her hair.

 

"Noona you dropped one of your flowers."

 

"Oh I'm glad you found it." He put the flower back in her hair. He grabbed on to her hands.

 

"Noona breath, you're just walking down the isle."

 

"No I am walking down the isle to get married. It's not that simple. Hopefully I will not trip."

 

"Noona we have practice it and it went smoothly just hold on to my arm…" He wrapped her arm around his. " …and on to your flowers. Smile and walk and will hand you over to Jiyong hyung, everything will go fine." As soon as he finish the music for their queue started.

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

"Drink some more." Dara poured more champagne in Jiyong's glass.

 

"Drink some more." He gulped down some more.

 

"Drink more-" Jiyong cut her off.

 

"Dara please I don't think I can drink any more." He grabbed the bottle and put it down.

 

"Anyway, did that relive some stress?" He asked. 

 

"No." She pouted.

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

Bom and Chaerin came out of the bathroom heading back to the reception hall.

 

"Hey Bom can I talk to you." Chaerin looked at them strangely, like what they have to talk about.

 

"Go ahead without me Chae, I will catch up with you later." Chaerin walked off heading back.

 

"What do you want you should probably want? You should probably get back to your fiancé soon before she is wondering where you are."

 

"Look before you storm off let me explain."

 

"Why would you need to explain you two are engaged. You can kiss if you want you can even do it because she is your fiancé." Bom said like everything was fine.

 

"Bom you know our relationship isn't like that."

 

"Then why were you sticking your tongue down ?!"

 

"She kissed me!"

 

"BULL SEUNGHYUN!" He knew she is very mad if she uses his real name.

 

"It wasn't that simple, I walked in and you were on top of her sticking your tongue down and grinding against her! If YOU want to do that WE ARE DONE!"

 

"Bom please, please." He grabbed on to her arm.

 

"Let go of me!"

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

Chaerin walked away thinking what do they have to talk about that's so important. Her being caught up so much into her thoughts. She trip and fail until she was caught in a pair of mans arms.

 

"Woah be careful." Seungri warned her. As he was helping her stand back up she almost fail back down.

 

"Oh no my heel broke." She looked down at her broken shoe.  "Why is this slowly turning into a bad night. My dress I was supposed to wear got ruined with a kids juice box. Some of my hair Burt off, the guy I like I just realize he doesn't like me back."

 

"Woah that does sound like some bad day." He implied.

 

'Oh no, I just realize I was saying that out loud. Thank goodness I didn't drop any names.' She thought.

 

"I think my sister left her flip-flops in my car maybe you can borrow her shoes." Seungri said. He took his suit jacket off and wrapped it around her waist. He put his back toward her.

 

CHAERIN'S POV

 

"Hop on my back we don't want to get your feet dirty." I hopped on his back I was surprisingly comfortable. I didn't even realize we had made it out to the parking lot.

 

 "Whose the guy that doesn't like you?" Seungri asked.

 

"Oh you don't know him." No it's really you.

 

"He's a jerk for not liking someone like you." We arrived at his car and he unlocked it.

 

"Yeah, I guess he is."  He slid the shoes on to my feet.

 

"They are a perfect fit". He stood up facing me. "How about we go party and get some champagne."

 

"I would love to."

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

 

The newly married couple went around greeting the guess and thanking them for coming to their wedding. As time went on more champagne bottles popped open. The couple said a toast and more bottles popped open. They said another toast about their groups support and more bottles popped open. They cut the cake and more champagne bottles popped open. You pregnant bride became tired  and they went up to their hotel room by while party continued  to go on without them. The groom had drunk enough for him and her. Which she didn't mind. Another couple was on bad terms while a certain two was nowhere to be found.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

The birds sang their daily melody as loud as they could. The busy Sunday traffic buzz around down stairs as a pair of two slept softly up stairs on the ten floor of an apartment building. Their bodies decided to wake them up at the same time. Their blurred vision cleared up.

 

"Seungri??" She said with a raspy voice.

 

"Ch- ch Chaerin?"

 

"AHHHHHHHH!" They both screamed in horror. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hi there! I hope everyone enjoyed the update because it barely came out today. I was having problems with my new phone getting everything switched over from my old one.  That's all I really don't have much to say. Oh yeah I forgot there maybe a update next week there may not. I going to super busy with school and going out of town but I will definitely try.

QUESTION: We already know Seungri doesn't like Chaerin, what do you think Seungri's perspective would be with them sleeping together?