Chapter 12

ONE NIGHT MISTAKE


DARA'S POV

The doctor left the room leaving Jiyong and I with good news. I could leave the hospital anytime now.

"Isn't this great I'm doing well and the baby so I can finally go home. I have been in here for a little over a week."

Jiyong was about to say something until his phone rang for the thousand time just this week.

"Hold on wait I need to take this call."

"Do you really you have to, you have been talking on the phone more than you have been talking to me."

"Baby girl, I'm sorry, I really need to take care some business."

"Is that important?" I started to get annoyed that whatever he's been doing this past week is way more important than me. We have barely talked this whole week.

"Yes." He pick up his phone and left the room.

After Jiyong was gone for ten minutes there was a knock at the door and Seungri came in. Seungri was the only who stayed behind. The guys had schedules to attend to,while the girls had to work out our schedules since I am pregnant now. Since Jiyong hasn't really paid any attention to me it's nice to have Seungri here to keep me company. He comes everyday around lunch time. 

"Noona are ready to go eat lunch?" He held up a bag of food.

"More than ready Seungri."

 

Seungri continues to insist to put me in a wheel chair. I continue to tell him that I am fine. I finally let Seungri let me walk. We walk up to the rooftop, that has a nice cool breeze blowing which I love. We always sit where the nice little garden is. I love sitting on the nice swing the hospital put up here.  

"What did you bring today?" I said, as we sat down.

"I brought kimchi and kimbap. I think the baby will like it." He pulled out of the food.

"I hope so being sick like that isn't fun."


We had a quit lunch and the only thing I told him about is me being able to leave the hospital.


"Thank You Seungri food was great." I aw him packing up everything.

"No problem Noona. My noona has to stay strong and healthy for her baby to grow."

I gave him a warm-hearted smile.

"Oh I forgot noona Youngbae hyung and the rest of the hyung's asked about you and said hello."

"Oh that's nice. I'll text them later." I had heard more from them from the girls. Well, way more from them, maybe every other day they would call and ask about how I was feeling. While I hadn't talked to the girls at all. Plus I barely have talked to Jiyong and he has been here everyday.

"Noona are you ok? Why are you crying?"

Touched my cheeks to feel the tears coming down my eyes. I didn't even realize I was crying.

"I just feel like I am being neglect by Jiyong." 

"Oh believe me, are not being neglect." He rubbed my back.

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~

2 days later...

Dara is looking at her self in the mirror with the red dress Seungri had given to her yesterday. He said she should look pretty for her leaving the hospital.

*knock* *knock*

"Noona I'm here." Dara heard him and walked out the bathroom door.

"The last time visiting the rooftop garden."Dara said as they walked out the door.

"I know your going to miss it, Noona." They walked on the elevator.

Seungri checked his pockets panicking. 

"I think I left my phone. Go ahead and go up." Seungri went ahead and got off the elevator.


DARA'S POV

I looked at the time on my phone in seven more hours I will be on my way back to Korea. I finally can go home.

*Ding*

"OH WOW!" The rooftop garden is decorated with candles and lights.

"I wonder who did all of this?" I walk on the path to where the swing is. On the path there are rose petals scattered. Oh! this is so beautiful. I should really Instagram this.

I walk further till I here music playing. When I finally reach the swing I see Jiyong standing there in tux.

"Jiyong? What is this?" Like any other day he had ran out to take a phone call and he said he would meet me at the airport.

"This is for baby girl. These past days where I haven't been with you is because I was taking the time to create this for you. Seungri told me you really love it up here so this is where I figured I should..."

"You should what?"

"I figured this is where I should do this." He walked towards me and handed me the flowers he was holding.

"Here this is for you." 

He suddenly got down on one knee and pulled a small box. He opened it and a beautiful ring was sitting there.

"Oh my god! Oh my god!" Tears started to whelm up in my eyes.

"Sandara Park will you marry me?"

 

 

Thank You Upvoter's 


heiress

myjane07

Ne3zHa

sandaragon

bumweh

9a9a_lve_daragon

melanpl

tiger62

Mayra_205

antoine23

redholic7

kwonty

wenkie0414

Tabimuchere

Bluevioletberry 

gwenniep

andialiyya

itinamarie 

cheri86

annaprinsesa

Cuteefunnyrabbit

MizzNini

mia1988

pris1007

poe3_dutz

ngusivodanh

Tachimaru

poe3_dutz

jilynne

GD_KJY

dorememe

nabi0687

finallyunlurkedbb

corea18

farahfitri

thetruthe

Rainshi

meceles_22

yahkire 

wishope

abrazen

mylchris

ashlyna

Ne3zHa

Meghan1909

Fhattaya 

ngusivodanh 

yanie

dockie8ph

Rin110599

kawaii89

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~Author-nim~~~~~~

Is it a Yes or No?

 

i hope everyone enjoyed.

Please comment and subscribe.

BYE!