Chapter 16

ONE NIGHT MISTAKE

A week in a half later 2ne1 continues with their interview schedules. The interview is going fairly well.

"So Sandara fans picked you for a speed round of questions." 

She looked surprised, "ok, I'm ready."

"Ones from me how far along are you?" Kwanghee asked.

"Three months."

"How often do you have cravings?" 

"Mostly at night."

"Boy or a girl?"

"Boy?" She said unsure.

"Why?"

"Umm, …"she looked towards the audience " … for him to look like a little Jiyong."

"Now a question for you three girls. Are you excited about becoming aunties?"

"Yes." They said in unison. 

'They don't show it very much.' Dara thought.

 

After the interview they all were packing up to leave. 

The room became only them as the makeup artist had left the room. Dara walked over to them while she fiddled with her fingers.

"Hey, I'm going to go try on wedding dresses this afternoon I was wondering if you three wanted to come with since you know it's a special thing that you do with special people in your life." 

After saying that they felt like they had to go.

"Ok." They all said.

"Ok, it's going to be fun." Dara said excitedly. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Five guys pose dramatically as the girl in the shop awkwardly took photos of the crazy men. 

"Alright let's look." Jiyong took his phone back.

"Thank You."

They all looked at the photos and sent them to them. 

"Hyung we look great in these in all suits." Seungri said.

"If women get to get two dresses I should get two suits." Jiyong wrote that in the caption and said that out loud.

The guys laughed at what he said.

"Ma'am I will take the two I tried in before." Right after he said that Dara called.

"Hey babe"

"Noooonnnnaaa!" Seungri shouted.

"Yah! Seungri we are in a store quiet down."

Jiyong's POV

Dara giggled over the phone at Seungri. "Sweetheart-"

"I didn't do anything  wrong today. I did all the morning routines for him today."

"No, not that, buying two suits have you forgot about your nephew I said he needs a suit for the wedding, too."

"Ohhhh." Dara tells me so much in the morning time that I always forget something very important. Like yesterday when I had to drop off Jaeyoung at school I forgot to give him his lunch.

"Ohhh, Jiyong-"

"I know, I know, I'm sorry. After you finish wedding dress shopping come over so that Jaeyoung can try on some suits." 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

BOM'S  POV


After wedding dress shopping Dara said to she had to go Jiyong's place. I knew tabi has been with him all day so I told her I'll just tag along. I haven't seen him in a while, it's hard trying to secretly date when you’re the only two that knows so you have nobody to kind of help you. I'm hoping is can get a ride with him back to his place.

Dara parked in the parking garage. We reached the door and she typed in the passcode. Jiyong's face lit up when she walked in the door and hers, too. 

He opens his arms wide. "PIZZA!" She went pass him. She sat on the in front of the last pizza in the box. His arms drop down. He looked at Jaeyoung standing in front of him. He picked him up.

"How could your aunt do that to me." Jaeyoung shrugged his little tiny shoulders.

"There some more pizza in the kitchen if you girls want some."

"I'll bring some out." Chaerin said.

Chaerin's POV

I walked in the kitchen and I saw Seungri making some ramyun. This your time Chaerin no ones around to interrupt me. The pizza box is right next to him. Just seem causal. I walked toward the pizza box. 

"Hey Seungri"

"Hey." He looked up and back down at his food. 

"Umm can you do me a favor."

"Yeah what is it."

"I don't have a ride back to my house can you drop me off."

"Yeah, sure." He said.

I grabbed the pizza box and headed back into the living room. I'm so happy I could do my happy dance.


AUTHOR's POV

Chaerin walked back in with the box of pizza, while Minzy was talking.

"We have a lot if interviews. What about you guys."

"We have a lot of recording to do." Taeyang said.

"By the way I heard what you said on that show today." Jiyong said

"What was that?" Dara looked up at him. She is seat on the floor in front of him.

"You want to see a little Jiyong."

"Aww how sweet." The guys . 

"Oh, shut up." She pushed his leg.

"Hey let's play games on the wii." Top said.

DARA'S POV

As they started playing games I got up and left the room. I pour some water into a cup. I felt somebody's warmth on my back,I turned around.

"What are you doing?"

"Taking a vitamin." I swallowed the vitamin down.

He wrap his around me.

"Ms.Park have you been following doctors orders?"

I wrapped my arms around his neck. "Yes, I have been drinking a lot of water."

"Good." He gave me a peck on the lips.

"Mr.Kwon should we tell them the good news?" I gave him another kiss.

"Good news? I'm freaking out inside about what's about to come out of you.  Around toddler age I just see a lot of confusion going on." I watched him become stress about the future.

"Well it is surprising news."

"Come let's go out there." He grabbed my hand rad the way.

"Hey you guys we have something to tell you!" He called out to them.

"What is it?" Seungri asked.

"It's about---


Authornim

How was this chapter I felt like it was kind of boring. You kind of see Chaerin has a crush on Seungri. Doing you think he feels the same?

PLEASE GO CHECK OUT MY NEW STORY."JUST FRIENDS"

Please Subscribe,upvote, and comment. Love the comments.

Bye!

P.S. It feels kind of weird asking this, but can someone make a poster for this story please. If you know how.