Chapter 17

ONE NIGHT MISTAKE

"Hey you guys we have something to tell you!" He called out to them.

"What is it?" Seungri asked.

"It's about what the doctor said about almost two weeks ago." They looked at each other with smiles on their faces.

"We found out were not having one baby but were having twins." Dara said excitedly. 

"Yeah! I told you all!" Seungri said with joy. 

"Pay up."

"Of course you all made a bet." Jiyong shook his head.

The rest of the night they talked and laughed, played games, and joking with Dara and Jiyong on what to name their babies. 


Dara is sitting on the couch with Jaeyoung but when she realized he had fallen asleep. 

"Let me put to little one to bed." Dara said.

"I think are time has past being here." Daesung implied to everyone. 

They all grabbed there things and quietly left. On the way to the car with Seungri she realized that Minzy tagged along infront with Seungri. Then she got in the front seat. She had just missed her chance of be alone with him. They joked and laughed upfront while she was salty in the back. Seungri reached Minzy home, she thanked him and hurried up to her place.

"Chaerin, Chaerin Chhhhhhaaaeerrriiinn."

She was dozing off in the back seat."uhh?"

"You can move up to the front seat now." She moved in a hurry to get to the front.

It was finally him and her alone like she had been planning all alone. The only problem is she had only worked her plan up to actually them being alone. A minute had past and she only lived five minutes away from Minzy. She thought about them going to get coffee no it would be very public and she doesn't want to get in a controversy over nothing. She thought about asking him out but she doesn't want him to feel awkward, she does not even know if he likes her. 

He was pulling up to her place and she didn't have anything. The car stop and she was becoming nervous. She sat there for a little while thinking about it.

"Uh Chae- "

"Hey I'm having a dinner party this Friday evening with a few friends . I would like to know if you would want to come?" 

'Please say yes, please say yes, please say yes.' She chanted in her head.

"Yeah that sounds cool, I got to check my schedule, before I can make any promises."

"Okay cool." Chaerin left the car she knew he probably didn't want to go.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

The two couples sat awkwardly between each other.

"Sooo, how long have you two been together?" Jiyong asked.


FLASHBACK

Jiyong and Dara was cleaning up the kitchen and living room. Once everybody left. 

Dara was loading the dishwasher when Jiyong came in to through some trash away. 

"Tonight was fun." Dara said. 

"Yeah it was."

"Once the babies come everything is going to change." Dara said sadly.

"We will get to still hang out just not  as often." 

"Hey I didn't see hyung leave did you?" Jiyong started helping her in the kitchen.

"No I didn't see Bom either." They shrugged their shoulders and continued what they were doing. 

They were siting on the couch watching a movie, eating popcorn. Dara suddenly felt sick when she immediately rushed to the bathroom. Jiyong followed after her he brought her has it out of her face. He got her tooth brush and toothpaste and set it on the sink. Dara started to brush her teeth. When they heard a sneeze from being the shower curtain. He slowly walked up and the curtain back to see Top and Bom secretly hiding in the tub.

 

END OF FLASHBACK


"Going on one in half years." Bom said.

To be continued…


Authornim

Sorry for the mistakes I didn't edit this chapter.
sorry for the lame short update. I promise next update will be more interesting and LONGER.

Please subscribe (for a better update I promised these last two have been crappy.) COMMENT, and UPVOTE. 

GO CHECK OUT (JUST FRIENDS) RIGHT BELOW 


http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/990614/just-friends-2ne1-bigbang-daragon-topbom