Chapter 1

ONE NIGHT MISTAKE

Third Person POV

 
Dara woke up with a horrible headache. She put her hand on her forehead.
'Uhh I had too much to drink last night.' Dara was thinking until she felt her pillow move.
She move her head to see it wasn't her pillow, it was a guys chest, a guys chest and not just any guys chest.  
 
"KWON JIYONG" Dara said covering . She sat straight up
 
'Oh my god' she thought when she looked down and realize she didn't have on one piece of clothing.
Dara looked around the room not noticing the area she at. She saw his clothes and her clothes on the floor.
 
'No I couldn't have slept with Jiyong. Nothing could have happen if our clothes are on the floor.' Dara tried to denies that it happen. 
'But I feel kind of pain down there. Please tell me  we didn't sleep together. I couldn't have gave my first time to him. Oh god please no' Dara thought.
 
Moving started to occur on the other side of the bed. Dara looked over and saw he was about to wake up. Dara panicked and quickly laid back down, pretending to be asleep. 
 
Then, she felt his arms wrap around her waist and he put his chest to her back. Dara tried to stay really still.
'please don't come near me, please don't come near me' Dara thought.  Jiyong put his face in the crook of her neck 
 
"Dara I know your awake." Jiyong said giving a few pecks on her neck. 
Before she can even say stop Dara let out a moan. Jiyong went on the other side of Dara and hugged her from the front. She had her eyes open already.
 
"Jiyong did we... You know..."Dara tried not to be awkward, but it's kind of hard to when your in bed with your label mate and he's !
 
"do what? Have se-" Jiyong said bluntly like he wasn't bother by it and then he smirked.
 
"Don't say. It please." Dara said panicking not wanting to here the word.
 
"Yeah we did. You don't remember?" Jiyong said calmly.
 
"No, I kind of remember bits and parts." all those memories had Jiyong included in them. "I drunk to much." Dara said lookin at everything else except him.
 
Dara could feel his jr. on her legs and it was making her feel very uncomfortable.
 
"Can you move your thing is on me. I also want get up and leave please." Dara said quietly and stared to pull away.
 
She was starting to get up when he pulled her back to his chest. Jiyong hovered over Dara. 
 
"You really don't remember the pleasure I gave you last night." Jiyong whispered.
 
'Dara push him off of you.' Dara's mind kept tell her. ' This never should have happen just get up and go home.' Dara was telling her self. She still can get over the fact that they slept together and they are right now and he's talking to her.
 
"I can remind you right now."
 
Jiyong dip in and gave her a kiss on her jaw. 
 
"For your first time you were great too." Jiyong said.
 
Dara's eyes went wide "how...how did you know?"
 
"You told me, baby." Jiyong answered back and looked at her.
'he looks so y in the morning with his disheveled hair and his raspy voice in the morning.'
 
" Are you thinking dirty thoughts about me?" Jiyong joke.
 
"what no!." Dara blushed. 
 
"come on tell me the truth." he lightly poked her on her side. 
 
"no." Dara giggled.
 
"come on, come on, come on, tell me, tell me." he continue to tickle her.
 
"no, no,no, stop hahaha." she laughed. 
 
He rolled on top of her and continued to tickle her. When he finally stop is when they realized their position. Their eyes locked and Dara gulped and her face turn pink. Jiyong  went down for a kiss on . She slowly stared to fall for his hot kiss. Her eyes close slowly and Dara put her hands around his neck and pulled him in closer.
 
Soon the room was filled with moans and groans pleasure between the two.
 
 
 
 
 
-----
 
 
 
 
 
 
Dara laying is on top of Jiyong but they were both in daze of what just happen. Jiyong continued to run his hand up and down her . Not knowing what to say to her.
 
"Umm Jiyong I need to be at the YG building before 12 o'clock."Dara said kind of in a low voice, avoiding eye with him.
 
"Oh yes I do too." Jiyong said awkwardly. 
 
"you can take a shower in there. Everything is In there you need." Jiyong said.
 
"oh thank you."
 
Dara wrap herself in a blanket and head towards the bathroom.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
JIYONG'S POV
 
 
 
 
 
I heard the bathroom door shout attach to my bathroom. 
 
"Argh!" 
 
How could I sleep with Dara. I just wanted to be come good friends again like we were in training days, not sleep with her. Now it's really going to be really awkward between us now.
 
The good side I am her first. Also she's is a goddess like everybody said, even more without her clothes.
 
WHAT!
 
What am I doing? Stop thinking these wrong thoughts. And why did we have to do it this morning too, wasn't last night enough. Ugh I need to stop acting all cool and swag, she already knows me as 
 
I need to get my mind off of this.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
DARA POV
 
 
 
I found a blanket to wrap myself around in and painfully got up and walked to the bathroom.
 
"Ahh" I sat down on yah edge of the tub. My legs hurt so bad. I hope taking a bath will relieve some of the pain.
 
 
Once the water filled up I removed the blanket and stepped in the warm water. 
 
I cup my hands so I can gather the water and put it on my face.
 
I can't believe this. I run my hands through my hair. I messed up big time. Why did I have to drink so much last night? No, that's not even the problem, now it's this morning. I didn't even remember what happen last night. Now I'm stuck with this morning memory and why did we do it twice. Why did it feel so good? Ugrhh!! stop thinking about that I have other things to worry about.
 
I have to keep this a secret. If the girls find out they will never live it down. I really have to make sure Seungri doesn't find out. I love him like my little brother,but he will tell the whole world including Papa YG. He surely doesn't need to know. My life would be in trouble. I want this day to be over. I don't want think  about this anymore. I will try to pretend it didn't happen. Uhh that will be challenging.