Chapter 11

ONE NIGHT MISTAKE
The boys are sitting out in the lobby, because the girls had to talk to Dara.
Seungri was laughing his head off about Jiyong's situation.
 
"Haha! Hyung I didn't know you had it in you." Seungri suppressed his laughters. "Your swimmers swam to success."
 
"What did the condum break. Jiyong, it must have been real good." Top had joined in. He raised his eyebrow.
 
Jiyong started to become annoyed with them. "Would you two shut up. You don't know anything, the condum didn't even break." Jiyong raddled off.
 
They had quiet down after his out burst. His leg started shaking and he brought his hand up to his mouth and started butting his nails.
 
The rest of the guys looked at each other knowing Jiyong was guilty of something. 
 
Top sat next to him and asked him, " What did you do?"
 
"What, what did I do what makes you think it did something." He tried to dodge their looks.
 
"What did you do?" 
 
"Nothing." Each one of them asked him more than once, he continued to say nothing.
 
"If you say that again I will tell YG hyung about that time we went to japan."
 
"Ok, I will confess up. ... Well you kind of see the reason why I ended up in this situation is a stupid reason, that I advise any of you to never do. That reason is always use protection. Never go home so drunk with a girl, then you barely remember what happen. You realize the next day or you don't realize till weeks later that girl you went home with comes to tell you she thinks she is pregnant and she is pretty sure about it. You are pretty sure too, because you think back and remembers using protection when awake and all the way sober, not when being drunk." They could tell he was losing his mind over his stupid mistake.
 
"You guys said I was the one that was really going to screw up first, but look what happen it was hyung. All of you need to pay up especially you Youngbae Hyung." Seungri just laughed and laughed. The rest of them would have joined him, but they had a ton of money to own him.
 
 
Seungri was cracking jokes from left to right for a whole hour until the girls came out of the room into the lobby. The girls said that they were ready leave and so were the guys. They just wanted Seungri to show up. Top secretly looked at Bom and saw her eyes were slightly puffy, he could tell she had been crying.
 
"I will walk to the van with you guys I need to get some things my suitcase. Jiyong said.
 
All of them walked out the front entrance to be swallowed by paparazzi. Big Bang tried to block the girls from the paparazzi. All of the questions are being pointed to Jiyong asking about him and Dara.
 
"Is it true you two are dating?"
 
"Is Sandara really pregnant?"
 
"How far along is she?"
 
"Do you two have any marriage plans?"
 
"Is it true you two are engaged?"
 
They l had got the girls in to the van safely. Jiyong hurried back into the hospital.
 
 
 
 
Jiyong made it back to Dara's hospital room. He saw her starring at the TV but not really watching it. He walked over there and grabbed her hand and sat on the bed.
 
"Is everything ok?"
 
She snapped back to reality with his touch.
 
"Yes." She brought her hand up to his face. She knew that look from anywhere, there was something wrong.
 
"Are you ok?"
 
"No, I ran into media down stairs."
 
A worried looked had popped on her face.
 
"How much do they know?"
 
"From what they asked it sound like they know everything and everything that we don't know."
 
"Everything that we don't know?"
 
"Yeah that asked, if we are engaged and when are we getting married."
 
"Oh." Dara looked down at their intertwine hands.
 
"I felt like, man we just started dating I don't know if I want to marry her."
 
Dara felt pain in her chest of Jiyong's words. She pulled her hand away from his.
 
"I want to take a nap." From what happen earlier in this room with her group members that already pained her, let along what her boyfriend just said to her.
 
 
 
 
Thank You Upvoter's 
 
 
heiress
 
myjane07
 
Ne3zHa
 
sandaragon
 
bumweh
 
9a9a_lve_daragon
 
melanpl
 
tiger62
 
Mayra_205
 
antoine23
 
redholic7
 
kwonty
 
wenkie0414
 
Tabimuchere
 
Bluevioletberry 
 
gwenniep
 
andialiyya
 
itinamarie 
 
cheri86
 
annaprinsesa
 
Cuteefunnyrabbit
 
MizzNini
 
mia1988
 
pris1007
 
poe3_dutz
 
ngusivodanh
 
Tachimaru
 
poe3_dutz
 
jilynne
 
GD_KJY
 
dorememe
 
nabi0687
 
finallyunlurkedbb
 
corea18
 
farahfitri
 
thetruthe
 
Rainshi
 
yahkire
 
meceles_22
 
olmen_BF
 
ashlyna
 
wishope
 
abrazen
 
mylchris
 
Fhattaya
 
Meghan1909
 
dockie8ph
 
yanie1986
 
ngusivodanh