Chapter 14

ONE NIGHT MISTAKE

Been out of town and realize I need to update bad so here's a short little chapter.

 

 

 

 

Jiyong is getting dressed while Dara is stressing.

 

"I am so embarrassed, I thought your parents changed their mind and I didn't even know what my Omma is doing here."

 

"I hope Jaeyoung will not remember any of this." She sat on the bed, starting  to shake her foot. "This was suppose to be the night I impress your parents as much as I could. It bad enough I ended up pregnant by mistake so I am having they grandchild. This all wouldn't happen if my mom wouldn't try to surprise me all the time." Jiyong went on one knee to be face to face with her.  He put his hands on her face.

 

"Dara I don't know why your freaking out. You have met my parents before."

 

"Yeah but this is the first-"

 

"No, they have met you before and adored you just because we are together this time around doesn't mean their opinion is going to change. Ok." He brought his hands down to her shoulders.

 

"Ok."

 

"Now can you put that beautiful smile on your  face and let's go talk to our parents." He stood up and she follow behind. They walked outside the room and headed to the living room. They sat down on the couch while Dara sat next to her mom.

 

"Here have some fruit Dara." Dara's mom gave her some fruit.

 

It was a awkward silence after Dara's mom said that.

 

Dara took the fork and grabbed some more fruit. Jiyong's and Dara's Omma eye lit up.

 

"OH MY GOD!" The both shouted.

 

The shock made Dara drop the fruit. "What?!"

 

"Your engaged!" They said at the same time.

 

"Let us see!" They looked at the rock on her finger.

 

"Oh I worried so much my son was moving slow and didn't know what to do. No offense son but your really good with music not girls."

 

"That's not-" before Jiyong  could defend himself they cut him off.

 

"It's beautiful."

 

"I know right, guess what?"

 

"What?" They asked with curiousness.

 

"It's the exact ring saw and really liked!"

 

"Wow that's a rare chance."

 

Jiyong's dad gave him the look that says let's get out of here.

 

 

The Next Morning…

 

After breakfast they decided to talk over what their kids plans are.

 

They were all sitting in the living room. Dara is sitting next to Jiyong and her mom. Jaeyoung was laying on her because he still wasn't feeling good.

 

"We need to have a press conference first to let the VIP's and Blackjacks know." Jiyong said.

 

"I have a meeting with YG and 2NE1 about my activities."

 

"Well the big question is when are you two going to get married?" Jiyong's dad asked.

 

They hesitated at the question to be honest neither one had thought that far into it. It is so much stuff going on their brains never thought about it.

 

"We really haven't thought about but I want to have it before my stomach gets big. That kind of hard to do since I have so much to do." Dara seem kind of disappointed.

 

" I can help you plan your wedding Dara. I know what you like so I can plan it for you."

 

"That would be great Omma!"

 

"If you need any assistance I can help you." Jiyong's Omma offered.

 

"Since my daughter wants to have the wedding before her tummy gets big I am going to need a lot of help." The two got up and started to plan immediately.

 

 

 

 

 

Thank You Upvoter's

 

 

heiress

 

myjane07

 

Ne3zHa

 

sandaragon

 

bumweh

 

9a9a_lve_daragon

 

melanpl

 

tiger62

 

Mayra_205

 

antoine23

 

redholic7

 

kwonty

 

wenkie0414

 

Tabimuchere

 

Bluevioletberry

 

gwenniep

 

andialiyya

 

itinamarie

 

cheri86

 

annaprinsesa

 

Cuteefunnyrabbit

 

MizzNini

 

mia1988

 

pris1007

 

poe3_dutz

 

ngusivodanh

 

Tachimaru

 

poe3_dutz

 

jilynne

 

GD_KJY

 

dorememe

 

nabi0687

 

finallyunlurkedbb

 

corea18

 

farahfitri

 

thetruthe

 

Rainshi

 

meceles_22

 

yahkire

 

wishope

 

abrazen

 

mylchris

 

ashlyna

 

Ne3zHa

 

Meghan1909

 

Fhattaya

 

ngusivodanh

 

yanie

 

dockie8ph

 

Rin110599

 

kawaii89

 

Cheri86

 

PLUS+

 

 

 

 

Authornim

 

This is a quick short update. I hope you enjoyed. Next chapter see what's happening with Dara and 2ne1.

 

 

New story coming soon called "JUST Friends"

 

Please Subscribe,Comment and, Up vote!

 

BYE!