A 'Mother's' love?

I'm Bangtan's What?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The boys lives were now getting more hectic than usual.They were getting more and more popular and demands for their appearence in TV shows and interviews were pilling on Min ho's and Hyeri's desks.

Hyeri was getting more stressed out within the minute. Min ho couldn't find a relable manager and Hyeri had been called back more than thrice to take BTS back under her care management.

*This is getting out of hand. I can't bring Dasom and I to a safer place if Min ho constantly needs my help. It's like the problems i have never dies* Hyeri thought sadly.

BTS was currently filming weekly idol while the girl sat at the back, finally getting her own resting time. With the boys, Dasom and the company events to manage, her life has been so busy, she didn't even get time to sleep.

The boys gave her a small smile while continuing to talk about their individual talents. Hyeri giggled when she saw Jin doing his 'Krumping' dance. Being their manager for close to a year and a half now,Hyeri had actually grew a liking to the boys, since she's with them 24/7, They made impossible for her to ignore them.

"Noona, what's our next schedule?" Jimin asked as Hyeri snapped out of her trance. All 7 of them were in front of her, waiting for her answer. They were given a break and since Hyeri seemed abit out of it, they came to check on her. The girl smiled and said just one word...

"Home"

That one word answer made the  boys look at her in disbelief and doubt. She scoffed at the boys reaction towards her.

"Oh come on I tricked you guys just once, goodness. I really mean home. you get to go home relax,chill and sleep okay? Understand?" She huffed and crossed her arms unhappily.

BTS began jumping around in glee. They finally get some rest. Hyeri gave them a look and told them to sit down, not to embarrass her. Once they settled down, V looked at her with a smiley face.

"Noona can we visit Dasomie then? Please~" he pouted and gave Hyeri his puppy eyes. Hyeri looked at him questioningly and shook her head.

"I want some time with my daughter, go bond with your members or something" Hyeri stuck her tongue out. V pouted and walked away from her, taking a sit beside the maknae, who was pouting together with him.

The other boys pouted as well and sighed dejectedly. They like, no, love the ball of sunshine. She was an exact replica of Hyeri, only a cheerful and of course, less coder version of her, not to mention tiny.

The little girl had actually changed the boy's mind of her sister being a walking block of ice. Once, she even secretly recorded her sister's cry just to prove to the boys that her sister wasn't a robot.

"Hyeri noona must really miss Dasomie huh?" Jungkook asked and the rest just nodded. They understood that Hyeri is having a rough time managing their group and helping Min ho. They made it a point not to disturb thhe girl and let her have some fun with her 'daughter'.

After their schedule, the boys were driven back to their dorm by Hyeri's chauffeur. Once they arrived back home, they thanked both Hyeri and her chauffeur and went back to their dorm. But with it just being 1pm, some of them were bored just lazing round and sleeping.

"HYUNG!!! NAMJOONIE HYUNG!!" Namjoon groaned in annoyance and replied a what to the annoying voice that belonged to no one other than Kim Taehyung. The boy just smiled at him creepily.

"The rest are planning to go to the amusement park. Wanna come with?" he asked and looked at Namjoon with hopeful eyes. Namjoon looked at him as thought he was crazy.

"Are you sure you'll be SAFE? You're an idol now, not a trainee. People would kill, just to get your autograph. Are you sure you wanna go?" Namjoon began scaring him and Taehyung begin shivering. 

"YAH HYUNG DON'T SCARE ME!!! JIN UMMA! NAMJOONIE HYUNG SAID STUFF I DON'T WANT TO GO OUT ANYMORE" Taehyung began running towards Jin, feeling mortified.(Silly alien)

Jin came into the room and looked at Namjoon who went back to sleep, lying down on his stomach sluggishly. He shaked his head and smacked Namjoon's .

"Mr Kim Namjoon can you get off your stomach and and get ready?!" Namjoon groaned and just got off the bed, mummbling incoherent woords to the oldest member. Jin shook his head at the lazy leader.

"I know what I'm doing goodness you can't just laze around and sleep all day. Where's the fun in that?" he went off to finish up his outfit.

Meanwhile~~

"Unnie can we go somewhere today?" Dasom asked the tired Hyeri. Hyeri turned and smiled at Dasom. Looking at her sister's face, Dasom immediately regretted asking.

"Sure Dasom-ah. Where do you want to go?" Hyeri smiled. Dasom thought of something not so tiring so her sister wouldn't have to do much work. 

"Eat some

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter