That Promise

I'm Bangtan's What?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Things were going well until one day, Hyeri got a panicked call from Min ho.

"Hyeri, big emergency. You parents found out you quit school and now they're planning to invade your house with the police to drag the both of you back. You need to go back to my house, my secretary will take over you. You have to rush home quick, take Dasom go to my house, they won't find you there" Hyeri almost cried out. She prayed this situation wouldn't have happened.

Placing her phone in her purse, she ran out of BTS's  radio show. The boys looked at her in confusion. Namjoon almost stood up and chased after her if it wasn't for Jin who had stopped him.

*, I hope she's okay...*

When Hyeri arrived at her apartment, she barged in and was a bit relived to see Dasom and Yura playing around. The two looked at her in confusion.

"Unnie? Are you okay?" Dasom asked worriedly. Hyeri nodded her head and smiled at her.

"Listen, we have to go now. They're coming for us. Yura, thanks for taking care of her, but we have to leave" Yura's eyes widened at the mention of 'they'. After seeing Hyeri's parents, she knew she didn't want to face them anymore.

Yura quickly brought Dasom's jacket and met up with Hyeri at the door where she was giving instructions to the guards.

"No matter what, you have to protect the place as best as you can. Min ho will come over later to act like it's his place so address him as how you address me" Yura handed Dasom her jacket and she immediately wore it. Locking the door, Hyeri picked Dasom up and used the private lift to the carpark to meet her chauffeur.

"Hyeri stop!" She heard an all to familiar voice say. Eyes widening, she saw Hongbin walking down the stairs. Dasom saw who it was and almost shrunk. She kept pulling Hyeri back into the car but she was too frozen to knock back to her senses, in other words, her 'sickness' was coming back to her at the wrong timing.

"Don't do this. You can't keep running away from this" right then and there, she knew THIS wasn't the Hongbin she knew. The Hongbin she knew ENCOURAGED her to run away, but with him.

*It's a dream. Please I beg you please be a dream. He won't do this to me. He's not real please*

"STOP! Stay away from her!"

The next moment she knew, she had out.

~~~~~

Hyeri gasped and shot up. She panted heavily, sweat was trickling down her face. She looked at her surroundings and saw that she wasn't in her room. An IV drip was inserted into her hand and she didn't see anyone around.

*Did they get me?! where's Dasom?!*

Panicking, she almost pulled the IV drip out if it wasn't for Namjoon who came in. Seeing Hyeri wide awake, almost pulling out her drip, he immediately went to her and stoppped her hands.

"Where's Dasom and why am I here?! Namjoon please tell me my dream didn't come true!! Dasom's safe right?! She's safe please tell me she is" Hyeri was at a point of tears. Namjoon just hugged her.

"Hyeri listen to me, nothing happened to Dasom. You fainted suddenly during our dance practise that's why you're here. You haven't been having enough sugar in you and you're extremely dehydrated" Namjoon said as he calmed Hyeri down.

She tried to recall back what had happened but got nothing, only that horrifying dream was lingering in her mind.

Namjoon continued to hug her as she tried calming herself down. Once her cries turned into sniffles, he slowly let her go. Looking at her with sympathetic eyes, he wiped her tears away.

"Where's Dasom?" Hyeri sniffled. Right on cue, the little girl came in holding Min ho's hand. She was sniffling lightly and traces of tears were visable on her cheeks. Namjoon smiled at how cute the girl loooked.

"There she is~ Dasom, look who woke up~" Dasom looked up with a pout. When she saw Hyeri sitting upright, eyes opened staring at her, she smiled happily and ran towards her.

Struggling to get on the bed, Namjoon gave her a small push. The girl hugged Hyeri happily afterwards. Seeing how the two missed each other dearly, the guys decided to give them some alone time. Going out of the room, Namjoon sat beside Min ho and sighed worriedly.

*I'll try my best to help you Hyeri...I'll keep you safe, I promise*

*Flash back*

Right after the radio show, Namjoon had rushed out to follow Hyeri. He hurriedly took a cab there and saw Hyeri frozen in front of her car with Dasom. A guy was trying to approach her. An all too familiar guy he saw before.

"STOP! Stay away from her!" he said as Hyeri's eyes widened yet again before she collapsed. Hyeri's chauffe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter