Reunited

I'm Bangtan's What?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Listen to Snsd Divine to get feels in this chapter~

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MXct6JqYIbk

After running some tests, they told Mrs Kim that she should slowly start doing what she did to Nara and Namjoon for the rest of her friends and avoid calling her Hyeri.


The doctor and nurses took their leave and Mrs Kim made her way back in to Sooryun's room. The girl immediately hugged her.

"Yunnie, you're strong right? You're mummy's strong girl right?" Mrs Kim asked and Sooryun nodded lightly.

"Let's introduce you to the people who took really good care of you" Mrs Kim said and Sooryun nodded. Mrs Kim gestured Min ho and Mr Kang to come over. When they were near, Sooryun lightly smiled.

"Who are they Sooryun?" Mrs Kim asked.

"They're Min ho oppa and appa. Mr Kang, took care of me and...D-Dasom" Sooryun almost forgot the name. 

"Yunnie, you can get through this okay? We'll always be here for you" Mr Kang said and Sooryun nodded.

Mrs Kim did this to everyone. The last few was the Yoon family, but they didn't want to come inside.

Min ho went towards them and asked them why.

"Why introduce us? We've done nothing but abuse her. We didn't give her a fun childhood. Let her hate us" Mr Yoon said sadly. Min ho shook his head.

"You have to see her she ne-"
"Umma, appa, oppa? Why didn't you want to come and see me?" Sooryun whispered. Mrs Kim and Nara was helping her stand.

"Do you hate me?" Sooryun muttered and slowly teared up. Mrs Yoon closed her eyes and slowly shook her head.

"We were nothing yunnie-ah. Don't call us that. All we did was abuse you. We can never hate you" Doojoon said and tried to hide his tears.

"You did it to protect me. I'm still alive aren't I? Please, don't leave me" Sooryun was almost begging. 

Doojoon was the first one to come up to her and give her a hug. She released her tears and cried on his shoulder.

"Oppa won't leave you. Oppa will never leave you uh?" Doojoon cried and rubbed Sooryun's back. 

"She needs everyone by her side. All of us are her only pillar of hope, Mr and Mrs Yoon" Min ho explained.

The couple couldn't hold it much longer and embraced the crying idol. The moment was really touching,  even the nurses stopped to take a look.

"U-unnie?" A voice asked and Sooryun looked up and saw Dasom. The girl had a look of disbelieve in her eyes.

Mrs Kang was standing beside her, just as shocked as well. 

"We can explain" Min ho said and Dasom just ran away. Since Sooryun is weak, she can't run after Dasom.

"Yunnie, you need rest. We'll go talk to Dasom okay?" Mrs Yoon said and placed Sooryun back in bed.

She gave the girl a small kiss on her forehead and immediately went after their daughter wit
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter