Finding out the truth

I'm Bangtan's What?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Okay, I've finished the chapters in my phone and I'm Bangtan's what is finishing soon. I'm probably going to spam update so I hope you guys remember where you stopped XD On to the story~

Days passed and it was finally Sooryun's birthday. Her members planned on 'forgetting' her birthday and asked Namjoon to bring her out, then surprise her when she comes back.

Sooryun was alone in the living room watching TV when the doorbell ringed. Sooryun trudged to the door and she was greeted by a bunch of flowers.

"Happy Birthday baby girl" Namjoon said in english. Sooryun smiled and accepted the flowers.

"Thanks oppa. You're the 4th person that wished me, aside from my fans. My members forgot" Sooryun pouted.

Namjoon looked around the empty living room.

"They're in the room doing their own stuff" Sooryun pouted unhappily. Namjoon just chuckled at her cuteness.

"How about we go on a date? Since you look like you have nothing on" Namjoon said. Sooryun looked at him uneasily.

"I planned something for you back in Big Hit. Don't worry about it. We're leaders anyways, Min ho hyung always calls for us, remember?" Namjoon said and hugged Sooryun.

Sooryun hugged him back and smiled. She nodded her head and tiptoed to peck his cheek before running to her room to change.

"Where are you going?" Hana asked and Sooryun smiled happily at her. Hana got the queue and made a face.

"Pft, people in love" Haneul scoffed and Sooryun stuck her tongue out at her.

"You guys are hopeless" Sooryun rolled her eyes and went out. She gave Namjoon a tap on the shoulder and he smiled.

 

 (This but with jeans)
"You don't even have to dress up to look flawless" Namjoon complimented and Sooryun blushed. 

She hit Namjoon's arms and he just chuckled. 

Nara peeked out and gave Namjoon a signal that she'll call once they're ready. Namjoon nodded and looked at Sooryun who was wearing her shoes.

He smiled and helped her tie her shoelaces before tying his. After that, the both of them met Hyun Jae and Hyunshik at the parking lot.

The both of them rode at the back and talked a lot on their way there.

Once they've arrived, Namjoon got out of the car first then helped Sooryun out. Hyun Jae and Hyunshik led the two towards the practice rooms.

Once they've reached Bangtan's practice room, Namjoon closed Sooryun's eyes. She giggled and held on to his hands 

Hyun Jae opened up the door and Namjoon led Sooryun in. Namjoon released his hands and Sooryun saw a cute picnic set up at the middle of the practice room.

"Since we can't go out and have a picnic, I decided to make one here. Since you did say your ideal date is a picnic" Namjoon said and led Sooryun to the mat.

She blushed when Namjoon said that. On a recent interview, she had said that her ideal 1st date was a walk in the park and a picnic.

"You watched that interview?" Sooryun blushed and Namjoon just chuckled while opening a bottle of grape juice.

"I watched all your interviews. You guys are my hoobaes after all" Namjoon explained and Sooryun laughed.

"I like how you and Allison bond though. You guys can be mistakened as sisters" Namjoon chuckled and Sooryun just laughed and nodded her head.

"We're close like that. She was the first to greet me in school. I thought she was y but we soon grew on each other. We're the cold twins back in California" Sooryun munched on her sandwhich.

Namjoon smiled at her and munched on a sandwhich as well. They just spent the rest of the time talking about each other.

Namjoon's phone suddenly rang. He excused himself and answered it.

"Oppa, its all set. You can bring her back now" Nara said from the other line. Namjoon said okay and ended the call.

"Let's send you home. My members need me" Namjoon pouted and Sooryun just laughed.

"Hey, at least they called you. Mine didn't even call me once ever since I left the house. Al they do is laze around" Sooryun pouted and Namjoon just chuckled and helped her up.

"I'm sure they would have remembered by now" Namjoon said and gave her a peck on her forehead.

Hyun Jae told them he would be in the car and the two nodded. The both of them made their way to the car with Hyunshik trailing close.

Once they exited the car park, they saw Hyun Jae struggling at the front seat. Sooryun and Namjoon's eyes widened.

Before they could react, a figure dressed in all black knocked Sooryun over. She felt extreme pain in her stomach area and saw blood dripping out.

Hyunshik chased after the figure while Namjoon helped Hyun Jae out of the ropes. He then rushed back to Sooryun and held on to her wound.

Sooryun winced in pain and gasped in pain. Namjoon quickly brought her to the car and Hyun Jae drived quickly to the hospital.

"Baby girl don't do this. Stay awake for me okay?" Namjoon held onto Sooryun's hands that was at her wound.

Sooryun felt her eyes dropping. She heard Namjoon begging her to stay awake and Hyun Jae screaming at the people to give him way.

Sooryun couldn't bear the pain anymore and her eyes closed and darkness overcame.

~~~~~~

"WHERE'S MY SISTER?!" Min ho arrived with Hweji and Mr Kang. He almost bursts in to the operation theatre if it wasn't for Namjoon and Hyun Jae stopping him.

Hweji was already sobbing terribly and Mr Kang was holding her.

"What happened? How did she get stabbed?" Min ho was on the verge of collapsing out of worry.

"Hyun Jae hyung got tied up at the front seat. The person just jumped out of no where. I didn't have time to react" Namjoon explained guiltily

Min ho sighed and burried his face in to his hands. Mr Kang patted Namjoon's back, saying its okay.

After a few hours, the doctor came out of the operation room and called for Mr Kang and Min ho.

Hweji just sat beside Namjoon and patted his back, telling him she would be okay.

~~~~~~

"Sooryun was lucky that it was just one stab to her spleen. The attacker was quite detailed on where he would attack.

She needs a lot of rest and finish her blood transfusion. She also needs plenty of fluids and don't try to stress her out" the doctor explained.

Min ho and Mr Kang nodded. The doctor took his leave and the two proceeded to Sooryun's room.

~~~~~~

Sooryun woke up to a very familiar place. There was a small playground but it looks abandoned.

Sooryun felt shivers and continued to walk. She didn't know where she was going but her feet led her to an orphanage.

She saw children playing and nuns smi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter