Wisteria's Debut

I'm Bangtan's What?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
3 months passed by in a flash and Wisteria are now standing backstage in full stage attire and make up.
*I didn't know Bangtan felt this way when they wanted to debut. No wonder Jungkook oppa was scared. Tsk look at myself, I'm even calling them oppa*

"What have you guys done to me..." Sooryun sighed. Hyesun saw how troubled Sooryun was and came to her.   "Whats wrong yunnie? You nervous?" She asked and Sooryun just sighed.
"A little, I just wished my family was here, especially Lauren" Sooryun rarely shows emotions within the 3 months, due to stress.
Seeing Sooryun in that state, Hyesun just gave her a big hug.   "I'm pretty sure she's going to watch you from the TV or internet. She'll always support you" Hyesun said and gave Sooryun a smile.
Sorryun rarely talks about her family, but her members knew she loves them to bits. Well, her adoptive family of course. None of her members knew of her actual family background.
"Thanks unnie~" Sooryun finally smiled.

"MIN HO IS IN DA HOUSE! WHERE IS MY BABY SISTER?!" Wisteria and the people in the room flinched and the loud voice.
Smiling, Sooryun ran over to Min ho and he gave her a big and tight hug, swinging her around.
"Oppa I'm dizzy" Sooryun giggled and Min ho placed her down. Throughout the 3 years, Min ho and her bonded like true siblings and she grew soft for him, treating him more like a brother.
"You didn't think I wouldn't come for your debut did you? I brought a special present too" after saying that, the door opened and Hyeri saw her adoptive parents and...
"MINJI!" She ran towards her and hugged the girl. Her members smiled at the warm scene.
"Unnie~ Good luck for your debut. I'll support you no matter what okay?" Minji said and smiled warmly at her sister.
Sooryun nodded and smiled genuinely after 3 months. She did regret leaving her sister back at California, but she wants Dasom to finish her studies there.
"Yeah yeah and forget about your best friend huh. Ashley you're unbelievable" Sooryun peeked out to see Allison and Hongbin hand in hand, smiling at her.
"Al, binnie oppa" Sooryun gave the two a hug. Her members eyes widened at who showed up.
"Unnie I know you're great friends with Allison unnie but but Hongbin sunbae as well?" Jin ah asked, her eyes the widest.
"He went to the same school as me. Oppa, this are my members, 
Hyesun unnie the oldest
Hanseol unnie 2nd oldest
Hana unnie 3rd oldest
Haneul 3rd youngest
Jin ah 2nd youngest 
And Nara our maknae. Guys this is the all famous Hongbin of VIXX, my best friend." Sooryun introduced.   "Girls you-oh Mr and Mrs Kang, Min ho oppa what are you guys doing here?" Hweji entered the room with wide eyes.
"Support my  daughter's band of course. They're going to rock the stage" Mr kang said and Wisteria just laughed.
"Oh~ You guys can go ahead and head to the front. I have to bring the girls backstage, they'll be on in 15" Hweji smiled. She gave Sooryun a nod and the girl went beside her.
"Guys lets do our team cheer" Sooryun announced. Her members crowd around and they placed their hands at the centre.
"Beautiful but deadly, right now its Wisteria!!! FIGHTING!" they threw their hands up in the sky and laughed.

Hweji chuckled and gave the Kang family a bow. She led the girls backstage where they placed all the mics on and got ready.
Meanwhile...
In the crowd of screaming fans, 7 boys stood there, cheering for the new debuting group. The wore beanies and hoodies so that they won't get caught.
"Urgh is this what it takes to be a fan? I should get water for my fans every fan signing" Suga said. The rest laughed at his misfortune.
"Okay~ So it looks like we have to go to our debut stage special. This group really caught the attention of fans huh Baekhyun?" The mcs today were Baekhyun and Suho. They talked about the debut stage excitingly, which made BTS anticipate their hoobaes performance.
"Give it up for Wisteria!" The lights dimmed and the music started playing. They cheered happily for the girls who showed extreme poise and fierce image on stage for their song 'I'm not your puppet'.
~~~~~~
Cheers and screams were heard. Wisteria were dancing to their hearts content. Their aura was powerful.

Once the song ended, Wisteria waited until the queue to get off the stage. Once they were off, they all embraced Hweji.

"Congratulations guys, you guys were awesome! I got intimidated by you guys for awhile there" The girls just giggled.

They went back to their waiting room only to see 7 hooded figures there. Curiously, they pushed Hweji to go see who they were when...

"CONGRATS ON YOUR DEBUT!" BTS spun around. Jin was holding the cake while the rest of the boys smiled happily 

Wisteria almost teared at the sight. The cake had the photo they had all taken at their practice room 3 months ago with the words 'Wisteria JJANG'.

"Omo oppas this is so sweet. You guys didn't have to" Nara said, crying. The adrenaline from their debut stage plus this surprise visit from Bangtan made her tear easily.

Jin ah chuckled and hugged the crying maknae. The girls had all approached BTS and gave them an appreciative hug except for Sooryun.

She was still frozen. Not because of the surprise but because BTS was there and she's still not used to them yet.

"Unnie, are you okay? Unnie?" Haneul shook her. With that, Sooryun rushed out only to bump in to Minho. She looked behind him and saw Minji as well 
"Soo-"
"You guys can't go in there"
"Why not?" 
"BTS is in there. If they see you Minji, they'll be curious"
Minho looked at the panicked Sooryun and hugged her. She was trembling and Minho wondered why she was so scared when it's just a little white lie. He was sure the boys would understand her situation.
"Then it's about time they found out unnie~ what's wrong with that?" Minji asked curiously. Why did she have to hide that desperately?
"I'm just not ready yet...I'm still confused" Sooryun confessed. Min ho immediately got what she meant and sighed.
"Minji-ah~ Your sister is just not ready for it. Give her time okay?" Minji just pouted and sighed, nodding her head.
"Sooryun-ah~ are yo-Hyung? Oh hello Mr and Mrs Kang" apparently Jin had went out to find Sooryun when she ran out since the rest of the members didn't really notice.

When Jin looked up from bowing, his eyes met Minji's and she tensed up a little when a spark of recognisation was seen in his eyes.
"You look familiar...Where have I seen you before?" He asked. Min ho just smiled at him
"This is...my adopted sister, Minji. Sooryun and her were adopted b
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter