Bonus Chapter

I'm Bangtan's What?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi readers. Since I felt guilty for the authors block in 'Pregnant with a star's child', I decided to give you guys a treat and hhave a bonus chapter for I'm Bangtan's What instead. I won't be making a sequel out of I'm Bangtan's what because I don't want to ruin their happily ever after XD SO here's an update

Sooryun ran to the bathroom for the third time that day. She was feeling sick to the stomach.

*I think I'm having that flu that's been going around* Sooryun pouted and gargled .

"Unnie are you sure you don't want to go to the doctor?" Nara asked and Sooryun just waved her off.

"We'll go after our good bye stage okay?" Sooryun said, finally agreeing to the maknae's idea.

Nara smiled and jumped happily. Chanweol came in and scolded her.

"Its dangerous enough I'm letting 4 pregnant woman dance for this goodbye stage. Please, take care of yourselfs" Chanweol rubbed his temples.

Sooryun chuckled and shook her head at the pouting Nara. She gave Chanweol a pat on the back, sympathising with him

"Its okay oppa, I feel you" Chanweol hugged her and exclaimed dramatically.

"The struggle is real" Wisteria just laughed at the two. Sooryun laughed and patted Chanweol's back when he pulled away and points at her.

"You're showing signs too Yunnie. Go to the doctor. Same goes to Haneul and Hana. So Big Hit can just let you all go on a hiatus" Chanweol suddenly said, causing the three to almost choke and laugh.

"Since our dearest manager is concerned, we'll go buy a preganancy test okay?" Hana said and Chanweol just clapped his hands.

"Wisteria you're needed on stand by" a worker notified them and they nodded. The 8 of them made their way backstage.

Sooryun was doing a mic test, when she felt her head spin. She instantly grabbed on to the unnie helping her with the mic.

"Yunnie? You okay?" She asked and Sooryun just nodded. 

"Just feeling a bit faint, its okay" Sooryun smiled and the woman continued to work on Sooryun's mic. 

Once they were all set, they went on stage and did a last cheer before getting in to position.

Sooryun started to feel weak. The song began playing and Sooryun just weakly danced to the song. 

She felt the pounding in her head growing and she forced out the last bit of her energy, before holding onto her head and passing out.

Her members stopped dancing and went to her in a hurry. Since Hana and Haneul aren't confirmed pregnant, they help Sooryun up.

The stage crew dimmed the lights and Chanweol rushed to Sooryun, taking her away from her two members.

"Namjoon's going to kill me" he pouted as he rushed towards the car. Her members following behind closely.

"I'm sure he won't mind once he knows how stubborn headed his wife can get" Hana replied, causing them to chuckle.

"BTS is probably too busy having fun in LA to think about their pregnant wives here" Jin ah pouted and crossed her arms.

BTS were all in LA to do another music collaboration with Warren G. Long story short, Jin ah is displeased.

They reached the hospital and they wheeled Sooryun in to get checked. Her members wait outside worriedly with Chanweol.

The doctor came out and Nara went to him, since she was her sister. The doctor smiled happily at her.

"Congratulations, your sister's pregnant. She just needs more fluid and rest since she's handling another being inside of her. She just needs to finish her IV and she's good to go" he said.

Nara's eyes widened and she smiled happily. She thanked the doctor and told the good news to her members and Chanweol.

"I knew it. Can you two please, since we're all already at the hospital" Chanweol begged, causing Hana and Haneul to laugh and nod.

They went to the pharmacy to get themselves some pregnancy tests and dissapeared in to the toilet.

The others went into Sooryun's room and saw her smiling happily. Nara skipped to her and gave her a hug.

"I'm going to be an aunty~" she cheered and Sooryun just laughed at her. They all congratulated her.

While talking,they suddenly h
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter