Back to normal?

I'm Bangtan's What?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Almost half a year passed by. There were no attacks or anything from the mysterious person. 

Wisteria continued growing. However they're not the only one who grew. 

Love  between the members of Bangtan and Wisteria grew. Besides Namjoon and Sooryun, who were already together for 6 months, the other members were still scared to ask each other out.

"When do you think they'll have the guts to go out? I mean look at us, we've been together for 6 months but they can't even talk about it without blushing" Namjoon asked. 

Sooryun was lying down on his lap and looking at her members with the rest of BTS at the other side of the room. She smiled when Hanseol slapped Suga's arm when he made a joke.

"They will eventually. I mean fans ship them together for a reason right?" Sooryun replied as she twirled around with Namjoon's hand.

"Your comeback's coming soon right? Go and practice" Namjoon said. Sooryun smiled at his leader side and got up. She gave him a peck on the cheek and called out to her members.

"Let's practice. Enough time with your crushes already. Say bye bye" Sooryun joked and her members turned red and glared at her.

"This is my queue to run. BYE OPPA LOVE YOU!" Sooryun ran off and her members chased after her. 

Namjoon chuckled at his cute girlfriend and shook his head. s looked at him in envy.

"I'm thinking of confessing to Hyesun" Jin spoke up. BTS was now in a circle, talking about what was in their minds.

"Finally someone takes action. What about the rest of you?" Namjoon asked jokingly.

"I want to confess to Jin ah, but I'm scared she thinks I'm just playing around" Taehyung spoke up. 

"Why would she think like that? Jin ah's a nice girl" Hoseok asked as he took a sip from his bottle. Taehyung just sighed.

"I'm too alien" Taehyung said and the rest of s laughed. Taehyung pouted.

"Yah, this is not funny. I really like her" Taehyung whined and the boys slowly stopped laughing.

"We could all help each other. I'm sure all of us wants to confess to a certain member. Why not help each other right?" Jimin said. 
Namjoon smiled. Finally after 6 years of being single, they finally wanted to make a move.

"I'll help. I'm pretty sure Sooryun won't mind helping too~" Namjoon said and s smiled.

"Of course she won't. She owes us" Suga said and Namjoon just laugh
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter