Adopted? So it is true...

I'm Bangtan's What?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Hweji and Min ho sat in front of Doojoon 3 days after Sooryun's discharge. The idol was reluctant on meeting but Min ho had forced him.

"I don't have much time so hurry up and speak" Doojoon said and glared at the two.

"Your sister, was stabbed recently and someone called me saying it wasn't your parents. What else did you know about your sister's past?" Min ho asked and Doojoon scoffed.

"I don't remember okay?  I'm not that much older than her. All I remember was an accident" Hweji looked at him curiously and muttered 'accident?'

"When she was 5 we got in to an accident thats all I remember now can I please leave?" Doojoon muttered.

He actually has a lot more to say. About how he was being watched recently and the threats he's been receiving but he's told not to tell.

"Have you been, receiving any threats Doojoon-sshi?" Hweji asked and Doojoon groaned inwardly at the question.

*She should be an inspector instead of a manager. a very pretty inspector. DOOJOON STOP THINKING THAT WAY SHE'S YOUR SISTER'S MANAGER*

"Other than normal anti fans threat no" he answered casually, despite his fast paced heart.

Min ho suddenly got a call and he picked it up. Muttering something, he ended it and looked at the idol in front of him.

"Okay since you really want to go off, we're done here. Thanks for coming down" Min ho gave Hweji a look and stood up.

Doojoo smiled sarcastically and stood up as well the two of them shook hands before parting ways.

*Please tell me you're going to protect her safely*

~~~~~
Min ho and Hweji had to drive several hours to a secluded area, which seemed to be long abandoned.

They continued driving until they came to a stop in front of a very burnt down looking orphanage.

They met up with the officer in front of the gates who was standing beside a nun, interviewing her.

"This is the nun who used to work at this orphanage when it was still standing. We traced back the Yoon family's adopting record and found that Sooryun was left here" the officer explained and the two nodded.

"Her mother looked quite young and the man is her brother. They brought Hyeri-sshi here and begged for her extreme safety" the nun explained.

"Not long after, about a month or so, the Yoon family strolled in with a young boy and he immediately grew fond of the girl so they adopted her"  the nun smiled. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter