A letter from her heart~

I'm Bangtan's What?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The boys went to practice as usual the next day. The only thing different was that Hyeri wasn't there to shout and nag them anymore. The new manager was okay, but he was a bit too slacky, and Namjoon didn't like that. The members felt the same about it as well, but they can't choose their managers.

"Okay guys, take 5 and hydrate yourself. Namjoon I need to speak to you please" the new manager called. Namjoon nodded and stood up. He went outside the practice room where the new manager was standing, smiling at him.

"Hyeri-sshi told me to pass this to you" he passed a note to him. He looked at it curiously before thanking the manager.

"No problem. I have a meeting with Min ho so watch your members and make sure they practice okay?" Nodding his head, Namjoon went back to the practice room.

Sitting by himself at the corner, he opened up the note Hyeri left. He wasn't ready for any news like 'I'm flying off today' or 'I want to see you before I go tommorow'. Those two or any related to those two would break him,hard. It would also crush s heart to know that they won't get to see Hyeri before she flies off. Taking a deep breath, he opened up the letter and started reading.

Namjoon oppa~

Thanks for being so observant and caring towards me. I know that the way I treated you guys was wrong and I'm sorry. Apologise to the boys for me too~

Taking you guys under my care for a year and more have been great. Although I might not show it, but I really really appreciate your laughters and jokes.

Jin oppa's lovely and cute smile. His caring personality towards me, tell him I appreciate the massages to keep my head focused on the world.

Suga oppa's silly pick up raps and acting like an old grandpa. I appreciate his unstopping will for me to 'be his women'

Hoseok oppa and his silly dances and imitations. Also, his undying love for Dasom hehehe

Your immature dancing and imitation. I appreciate the care like an older brother to me who never fails to ccheer me up when I'm sad.

Jimin oppa's non stop girl group dancing parade. Tell him he's perfect in every way. Stop dieting so much.

Taehyung oppa and his alien-ish behaviour. Tell him his gags make me happy no matter what my reaction was.

Jungkook oppa's cute baby like care for me. I appreciate his cuteness when trying to cheer me up

All of you are perfect, don't let other's define who you guys are. I'll always support you guys no mater what~

All of you make me feel the happiness a high school girl should be feeling now

I'll be back, I hope. Don't take my leave too hard okay ^_^ Time will pass. I'll show my parents I have more right of myself and Dasom more than anyone else in the world. I'll  show them that I'm goood enough and I won't get abused again.

Till then, take care~ I'm just going to say this once though, I love you guys. Dasom does too. We'll be back~

Love,

       Yoon Hyeri ^3^

Namjoon couldn't bear the weight that he felt on his shoulders. He wouldn't know when she'll leave. When she'll be back. Heck he wanted to storm into Min ho's room and demand the date of her flight but he knew the guy won't give in.

"Hyung...Is that...from Hyeri noona?" Jungkook asked, feeling a tinge of jealousy creeping in his heart. Why must she only give it to Namjoon? Why not the rest of them?

Namjoon nodded his head slowly. He gave the younger a smile and a pat on the back before standing up.

"I'll read it for you guys back at the dorm okay? It's for all of us. Don't look so jealous" feeling a little better, he smiled at the leader and nodded.

"Okay guys let's practice!"

*Hyeri, I promised you I'll take good care of my members, and I will. Wherever you are, I hope you succeed well and come back happy to us*

Hyeri's POV

I sat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter