Just what is she hiding?

I'm Bangtan's What?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jin pov
We went off the stage happily, feeling relieved that we finally debuted.  *I gotta thank Hyeri, she's a good manager even when she's cold*
I called Namjoon over, who was still smiling happily. I gave him a smile and a gesture to look over at our manager. Once he got the signal, he called the other boys over to gather.

"Let's thank Hyeri noona for helping us. If it wasnt about her continuous efforts of babbling and nagging we would have never debuted this fast" Namjoon said, and I nodded. 

The members gulped but slowly headed towards Hyeri. Hey, i said we were thankful not brave, she still scares us.

"Noona" Hyeri turned around with a smile on her face, which made me blush. *She has a nice smile*

"Congratulations guys. You guys finally debuted, even you fan cafe increased by thousands. Good job~"she clapped for us happily.

We have her an appreciative bow and smiled.

"Noona if it wasn't for you we wouldn't have gotten this far. Thank you~"Jungkook said cheefully. Hyeri looked puzzled but laughed. We looked at her confusely 

"It was your own hard work and efforts guys. Now lets go, we have an after party to attend to" she went out of the doors and we followed slowly behind.
Her steps suddenly faltered and she came to a stop. Curious, we went foward to see Beast sunbae's walking towards stage for their performance. 
Hyeri immediately went in between me and namjoon, shivering. She pushed us to keep going so we walked slowly.
Hyeri was gripping mine and Namjoon's hand tightly, not letting go until she walked past Beast sunbae.

"Hyeri noona, are you okay? Why were you acting that way?" I asked her. She shook her head and told us that it was none of our business. 

Shaking off her sudden cold attitude, we changed out of our stage outfits and met up with Hyeri noona at the car.
End of Jin pov
Hyeri gave Bangtan and the rest of the people around her the cold shoulder the whole day, scared she might burst.
When she came home, she saw a figure in front of her door, the security stopping it from entering. Panicking, she ran towards the figure and kicked his side.

"OW! WHAT WAS THA-HYERI?! THE WOMAN WHY ON EARTH DID YOU KICK ME?!" Hyeri's eyes widened and she immediately apologised.

Turns out the guy that was in front of her house bugging the security was Min ho. Apparently, the security hasn't really gotten used to the poor guys face.

"Yah! I know you're trying to guard your sister and all but this is just too much. Why the hell can't I, your own best friend, go in?!" Min ho shouted and glared at Hyeri. 

The girl rolled her eyes and just entered her house. Min ho made a face and followed her in.

"Yah!! Don't ignore me!!" He whined and Hyeri gave him a gl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter